Any Tips For Attaining 95+ Atar????? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
Hey Guys I'm really struggling in school with attaining a 90+ so can anyone post any tips which can help me and others? Anything would do study tips, advice in general ANYTHING PLEASES!!!!! Thanks for your time!!! Btw subjects are chemistry,physics, economics, maths ext 1 and adv English

Villa94

HSC
Make study notes awhile before your exams.

Then when your exams are coming up read your notes over and over and then do practice tests, questions and papers.

Which is what I do.

kr73114

HSC
it depends on ur multiple intelligence. different people study differently

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hey Guys I'm really struggling in school with attaining a 90+ so can anyone post any tips which can help me and others? Anything would do study tips, advice in general ANYTHING PLEASES!!!!! Thanks for your time!!! Btw subjects are chemistry,physics, economics, maths ext 1 and adv English
you have the perfect combination ,lol

M@ster P

HSC
u did almost same subjects as me except i did ancient history instead of chemistry and i got close to 95, just write syllabus notes and do past papers which u prob have heard 100s of times by now

nat_doc

HSC
just study hard... the number of hours is proportional to your ATAR... there might be a few after this post that say " nah, hours don't mean shit". but it does. do 4hrs a night and u will be set. keep ur notes up to date and keep on the ball

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Study. Past papers, syllabus notes etc etc. There's no magical secret to it - it's the same stuff you've been told to do all the way through high school :).

js992

HSC
do 4unit in year 12
This.

Also don't try to cram maths, do your homework.

You can cram for physics and chemistry, but dont leave it till the same week to learn the entire syllabus, make sure you have at least a general idea of everything.
Otherwise, just study, make notes, make sure you understand.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
do good scaling subjects
bludge all year
cram before tests/assignments/hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)