any1 going nelson bay, port stevens etc for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Nelsons Bay schoolies 09

heading off to port stephens 2moro, for a week :)

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC

just came back today
Best week of my life
no joke
Except i'm not getting my money back for the bond lol...place got trashed.

Icystealer

HSC
Man been seeing a fair few group of you in the bay the pass few days.

Last night (29th) saw a bunch of drunk girls walking ard in the CBD shouting their heads off b4 heading up towards Shell.

Seen a bunch of guys in a pack acting all cool and such... its not cool (whoever they are)!

Then every now and then theres some hot chicks :p

P.S. Dont see why so many come up here... theres like jack all to do...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Man been seeing a fair few group of you in the bay the pass few days.

Last night (29th) saw a bunch of drunk girls walking ard in the CBD shouting their heads off b4 heading up towards Shell.

Seen a bunch of guys in a pack acting all cool and such... its not cool (whoever they are)!

Then every now and then theres some hot chicks :p

P.S. Dont see why so many come up here... theres like jack all to do...

haha... did u see me?
i just got back today :)

i had loads of fun... it was really nice, just bummming around on beaches all day and chilling at the marina in nelson bay.. plus we stayed at this resort, called pacific blue in salamander bay... it was fucking amazing, it cost us like $780 for 6 nights, the apartment was beautiful, the pool there was kinda like a moat, went around the WHOLE resort and was a total length of 890 metres. plus the outdoor spa pool was the BEST, went in it everyday seriously :D

wish i was still there :cry:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

just came back today
Best week of my life
no joke
Except i'm not getting my money back for the bond lol...place got trashed.
Same here, except i'll be getting my bond back XD

I'll definitely miss living in a 3 story house which was a 1min walk to the beach with awesome waves :D

spazamataz

HSC
I think we should all run back there and form our own schoolies community and live there forever. lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
haha schoolies forever... i WISH.

i was seriously so upset that i had to leave today. like, literally upset, on the verge of tears... i REALLY didnt want to come back lol i was having such a good time. :(

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
haha schoolies forever... i WISH.

i was seriously so upset that i had to leave today. like, literally upset, on the verge of tears... i REALLY didnt want to come back lol i was having such a good time. :(
Lol that is EXACTLY how I felt when I came back. I was depressed for a week. Routine life sucks D:

Icystealer

HSC
haha... did u see me?
I probs saw everyone nearly once either just in the streets or at the beach.

I still dont believe the bunch of you want to live in the bay forever its soooooooooooo well boring. After living here i think moving to Sydney would be an awesome change and just to get away from the quite life of nothing.

Thats just me tho lol.

spazamataz

HSC
I still dont believe the bunch of you want to live in the bay forever its soooooooooooo well boring. After living here i think moving to Sydney would be an awesome change and just to get away from the quite life of nothing.

Thats just me tho lol.
Beleive me, anywhere is better than this crap hole called the southern tablelands!

fuller45

HSC
haha... did u see me?

i had loads of fun... it was really nice, just bummming around on beaches all day and chilling at the marina in nelson bay.. plus we stayed at this resort, called pacific blue in salamander bay... it was fucking amazing, it cost us like $780 for 6 nights, the apartment was beautiful, the pool there was kinda like a moat, went around the WHOLE resort and was a total length of 890 metres. plus the outdoor spa pool was the BEST, went in it everyday seriously :D

wish i was still there :cry:
i was up there for a wedding on the 27th and the 28th, pretty awesome place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)