Anybody NOT going to schoolies at all? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
and 10 cruisers is now expensive, thanks ruddy, hi beer how you doing, and straight ;)
yea drinking in moderation is good, just so you are a little tipsy thats good

serious, cruisers are more expensive? :(
what happened?

btw, do i detect sarcasm in your comment "just so you are a little tipsy thats good"?

sarahg128

HSC
Yes, im not going on schoolies. And to be quite honest i feel like shit!

Forsvar

HSC
I don't plan to do anything. I'm not going anywhere nor will I even celebrate. It's not really a big deal.

nevery

HSC
*hand shoots straight up*

Oh yes pick me! I'm not going on schoolies!!! Or at least not the "traditional schoolies" 'cos I respect my liver and my body. Yeah, yeah, I know, schoolies isn't all about getting shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones and "having fun", but the reality is, this happens to some people. I have everything in my home to recreate the schoolies scene (minus drunk twats 'cos they're out "having fun") only it's free and more peaceful.

In fact something just occurred to me... Schoolies isn't about partying at all. It's about celebrating the end of school for the rest of our lives (unless you're n00b at life and have to repeat lmao) and there's no correct way to do this. Some people will go kill themselves up in QLD, some people will chill on the coast with some mates, I will just chill at home listening to music and reading essays by Clive Bell. Instead of spending money, I will be making money working and relaxing simultaneously. So in a sense, I AM participating on schoolies.

Just wondering if anybody else shares the same thoughts?
*thumbs up*

Yeah, I agree. None of them up in QLD are gonna remember what actually happened, except that they'll probably have AIDS and a massave hangover. Yeah - what a great celebration!

Chillin on the coast with mates FTW! :)

kiniki

HSC
yeah i'm not going, my parents didn't let me fuck my life..... however going to japan for 10 days with some friends i have no idea why they didn't object to that? drinking isn't isolated to fiji hehe

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont even know what schoolies are :(

I feel so left out :/

brendroid

HSC
Schoolies is your rite of passage into no-school-ever-again life :)

Me, I guess it depends on whether someone plans something.

*shrugs and sighs*

brendroid

HSC
Schoolies is essentially a week anywhere. Some go to Melbourne, others to the Gold coast, pretty much wherever. But it's usually a party celebrating no more school and is pretty much a rite of passage :)

No set place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)