Anybody NOT going to schoolies at all? (1 Viewer)

farm_girl

HSC
yeh im not going to schoolies... cant be fagged spending time in a house with people i already dont like..... save my money.

mggail

HSC
Yep me neither! Much as I love them, I honestly can't stand the thought of living with my mates in one apartment or whatever for a whole week, plus the idea of getting drunk and hungover everyday does not appeal to me either..

Funnliy enough all my mates gave me shit about it at first but now only a couple of them are going..

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I'm not going for several reasons.
1) Not in my interests
2) Parents wouldn't let
3) I'll be in GERMANY beetches. (hopefully).

HSC
Uni Grad
lolz, i havent even had a drink, and have no intentions of doing so

*predicts the onslaught of lols*

HSC
N/A
im not going... pointless... i can party right here. and besides i got better things to do than get drunk pass out and hookup wid some "pussy - craving" asshole...

to put it lightly =P

HSC
I was going to Europe, but..

Family went bankrupt back in June and need to pay the sister's school fees upfront (20K) for next year. Ain't got money to do shit. Was planning on getting my mum's Saab for the summer but it looks like that's gone too.

fizZz

HSC
*hand shoots straight up*

Oh yes pick me! I'm not going on schoolies!!! Or at least not the "traditional schoolies" 'cos I respect my liver and my body. Yeah, yeah, I know, schoolies isn't all about getting shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones and "having fun", but the reality is, this happens to some people. I have everything in my home to recreate the schoolies scene (minus drunk twats 'cos they're out "having fun") only it's free and more peaceful.

In fact something just occurred to me... Schoolies isn't about partying at all. It's about celebrating the end of school for the rest of our lives (unless you're n00b at life and have to repeat lmao) and there's no correct way to do this. Some people will go kill themselves up in QLD, some people will chill on the coast with some mates, I will just chill at home listening to music and reading essays by Clive Bell. Instead of spending money, I will be making money working and relaxing simultaneously. So in a sense, I AM participating on schoolies.

Just wondering if anybody else shares the same thoughts?
Yeah, schoolies isn't for me, either.

7oas7y

HSC
I'm not going... Pointless... I can party right here with Seb and besides, I've got better things to do than get drunk pass out and hookup wid some "pussy - craving" asshole... Unlike Seb, 'cos he's a pretty cool guy and wouldn't treat me that way. In fact, I think I'll just spend my "schoolies" dreaming of Seb
I fixed it for you.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I spent my schoolies stuck at home, with no money, stressing over getting a job and signing up for uni.

I didn't celebrate the end of school one little bit...

HSC
N/A
I fixed it for you.
wtf... whos seb? never heard of seb?

all i know is i dont know seb, and thinks seb is really gay for adding his two cents into my post

------------

schoolies suck.... jsut hang wid ur friends and meet new people IN UR AREA :D

strasiotto

HSC
*yawn* I might just go to schoolies to watch everyone elses drunken backs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)