Anybody worried about english paper 2? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm worried abt paper2 because it's the one which can screw me over if they do something like specify something I didn't know... and yes I'm aware I knew all along they COULD.. but I sooooooooooo hope they don't.

suhini

HSC
rama_v said:
It easy to get 70 in english without studying (or, with minimal study)
Thats not possible in maths

Its virtually impossible to get 90 in english
Its easy to do so in maths with just a couple of weeks of study. You can study all you want for english and still fail to hit 90. But with maths, more work = mroe marks, always. Hence its tonnes easy to get 98/99 if u do 1 maths paper a week throughout the year
totally agreeg.

and james, like i said, each to his own. alot of ppl find it hard to answer the question just like alot of ppl find it hard to see the logic in a maths question. comes with practice i guess. either way i suck at english!

mishka

HSC
N/A
seriously, there's no point getting worked up over it now... we're talking less than 12 hours away!!

The best thing you can do is go and get some sleep - you'll find that tomorrow will fly by. Please keep an eye on your time - it's important to give equal amounts of time to each of the modules (even if you do have a soft spot for one of them!)

And finally - good luck!!! :D

hottie_mira

aaahhhhhhhhhhh i hate modules with a passion.. board of studies are really guna f*ck us over i rekon.shiiit well wait and see i gess..not long now. 3 essays in 2 hrs? not possible. how do ppl get band 6 in eng? im truly in awe of anyone who can do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)