anyone else bluding??? (1 Viewer)

Felix Jones

HSC
honestly im freaking myself out cos, right now im not giving much shit bout the hsc.....and i need a 95 to get into my course..WTF!!!!!
i mean i study, but i see everyone around me panicking and stressing, and im going is there something wrong with them or me???

how about u guys, stressing or calm and collected?.....i wish i was a little stressed, maybe i would study more then.

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
I wouldn't worry, give it a week and that stress will probably kick in.

danz90

HSC
I guess I'm not stressed... but there is this sense of tension since the HSC is nearing...
Just be calm while u study... otherwise everything goes in one ear, comes out the other, SO TO SPEAK.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I'm not stresed so to speak, but I am thinking of the exams when I go to bed.

HSC
I don't really stress. The only time in my life that I've actually stressed about a test was my p's test... I just know that I will get out what I put in. The results will come in, I will be pleased or disappointed. The best thing I can do is prepare myself and keep a cool head. Stress just wastes time and puts you in the wrong state of mind.

white ferret

HSC
i feel very calm.... dont know why. i look at my calender and go, crap! 2 weeks! then turn back to my table and just stare at the same page of my notes for the next hour. arhhh! some ppl at my school hop out of bed and begin writing essays. okk.. maybe i'm starting to freak out now.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Split personality - one moment i'm like, "nah I cbf doing any work, don't worry about it, it'll be shweet. Got plenty of time..." and later i'm like, "WTF is wrong with me, I'd better start doing actual work because I need the mark or my parents will kill be. So many people are depending on me. Do work..."

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Split personality - one moment i'm like, "nah I cbf doing any work, don't worry about it, it'll be shweet. Got plenty of time..." and later i'm like, "WTF is wrong with me, I'd better start doing actual work because I need the mark or my parents will kill be. So many people are depending on me. Do work..."
Kirsty...if you're going to do it, do it for yourself. Fucks sake, girl. It's your life and it's now or never! You ain't gonna live forever!

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Kirsty...if you're going to do it, do it for yourself. Fucks sake, girl. It's your life and it's now or never! You ain't gonna live forever!
Mods deleted my first reply to you.

Ok, so in a sentence better phrased than the last.... You are 100% correct. This is for me, and i'll do it for me. I deserve this and i'll do all I can to go where I want i.e Uni.

HSC
Definitely, hun! You don't wanna go through life and uni feeling as if you need to prove yourself to other people or do it to make them happy. That's what happened to John Barton in Looking for Alibrandi! And he died :(

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Lol I don't even know why I'm studying/stressing abit, I only need 88+ for my course ._.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
yehhh im gonna fail.
can't study.
i try to study and then my brain goes gooey and i sit and watch dr phil.
:S
lol
maybe it's just that im trying to study for chemistry?

Towsie

HSC
Just be careful, cos scaling can screw you up...my brother got 60's and 70's for his HSC but only got a UAI of 40 something because of the scaling!

Remember people: 'Short-term pain for long-term gain!'

Now I should go and try and put that into action

HSC
tommykins said:
Lol I don't even know why I'm studying/stressing abit, I only need 88+ for my course ._.
ONLY lol. I'm pretty concerned bout scaling. I'm coming first and second in nearly all my subjects but I have this gut feeling I'm going to get screwed big time. I'm talking 70's...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: anyone else bluding???

i-love-maynard said:
ONLY lol. I'm pretty concerned bout scaling. I'm coming first and second in nearly all my subjects but I have this gut feeling I'm going to get screwed big time. I'm talking 70's...
Lol if you're coming first, i guess the pressure is on you to perform and 'uphold' your ranking in the externals.

Don't worry, study hard - relax, reward yourself and you will do fine.

Good luck.

sasa-o8

HSC
I'm stressed that I can't get into my course, yet I sit and whinge on MSN to friends and don't study AT ALL. Fuck.

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: anyone else bluding???

tommykins said:
Lol if you're coming first, i guess the pressure is on you to perform and 'uphold' your ranking in the externals.

Don't worry, study hard - relax, reward yourself and you will do fine.

Good luck.
Aw you're a sweetie. :) I'm sure you will do fine too.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: anyone else bluding???

Should I be stressed? I mean do you study better stressed or relaxed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)