anyone else bluding??? (1 Viewer)

Justina

HSC
mmmm, yeah i know your right. Im just worried that im going to really regret wasting all this time. I did, like.....just over 2 hours today which is an imporovement compered to yesterday, lol, so maybe im getting somewhere.
What course do you want to get into btw?

Felix Jones

HSC
some business course....lolz i had usyd as my first option before, i got offered a $4000 scholarship to unsw but i refused, then did more research later and found out that unsw is the leading business uni......im cut :(

but meh, my first choice requires like 95 but honestly i dont give a crap into which course i get into to....in the end they are all business (managemnet, economics, accounting etc..)

Justina

HSC
oooh, bugger! I would have been over the moon for a scholarship! Why'd you refuse? I should have applied...just didnt think i had much of a chance. Ah well.
I really want to do a B Arts/B Commerce at either UNSW or USYD. If i dont get in...well i dunno. I don't know of any other unis that offer that combined degree. I put teaching and other business/eco courses on my preference list, but i dont think i really want them.

Felix Jones

HSC
cool unsw, i'll see you there.lol
honestly worrying only make sthe whole situation worse. i mean today i didn't do jack crap, i was library helping two of my mates, so personally i didnt get anything done.

Justina

HSC
Sweet, see ya at UNSW then, lol
And it's nice of ya to help out your buddies. Wish mine would get their asses to the library so that we can study together, lol.

Felix Jones

HSC
where u at...cos i live in bankstown and tommorow i'll be going parramatta for another study session witha difrrent group of friends...if u can come tyo bankstown ide be more than happy to help out anyone.

Justina

HSC
Bankstown isn't too far i guess. I'm usually at Campsie library. Don't think i can make it tomorrow though, thanks for the offer :)

Felix Jones

HSC
hey u changed ur avatar...lolz.
nah its cool. and ur welcome. gl for hsc though.

Justina

HSC
lol yeah i did, got sick of the other one - was getting lame.
And thanks, you too.
I think im going to go downstairs and try to study in front of the aircon, hehe.
Nice meeting you

HSC
MФëỹ™ said:
cool unsw, i'll see you there.lol
i was library helping two of my mates, so personally i didnt get anything done.
Teaching someone something is quite a good way of study :)

Felix Jones

HSC
true, but both were studying something different from me, one was studying standard englsih...i do advanced, the other business reports (i got 18 out of 20 for both reports in trials...sooo, not much in it for me.) but nevertyheless i enjoyed helping.

Felix Jones

HSC
haha...lolz sorry.
you know for the case study question, made up my own case study on the spot...hehehhe. it was mantel, and it was apparantly an australian clothing manufacturer establishes in 1978. hehehhe go me.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Split personality - one moment i'm like, "nah I cbf doing any work, don't worry about it, it'll be shweet. Got plenty of time..." and later i'm like, "WTF is wrong with me, I'd better start doing actual work because I need the mark or my parents will kill be. So many people are depending on me. Do work..."
That's exactly like me!
I haven't studied at all......since the trials.
And now the HSC is just a week away. :(

All I've done is read some of my notes for Business Studies and that's it.

But I really want to do well, so hopefully when I study this weekend....I hope it can still help me a lot. :D

Felix Jones

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
That's exactly like me!
I haven't studied at all......since the trials.
And now the HSC is just a week away. :(

All I've done is read some of my notes for Business Studies and that's it.

But I really want to do well, so hopefully when I study this weekend....I hope it can still help me a lot. :D
i love these procastinators that never learn.. :D
u guys make me look good. ty.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
MФëỹ™ said:
i love these procastinators that never learn.. :D
u guys make me look good. ty.
lol
I've learnt from my mistakes in the past but studying for weeks before an exam doesn't work for me. I won't remember anything by the time its exam time.
So I try to study when my exam is only a couple of days away.

Mond

HSC
I think if you actually understand the content and have done some amount of revision throughout the year, you can still perform well even if you only study a few days before an exam. I know everyone prefers to study differently, but this is how it works for me... so now I am bludging and not really stressed.

HSC
Im not that stressed....

Im doing alright in all my subjects, except maybe business, but then again only 1 unit of business will count and the other 1 unit will be from studies of religion 1, which im pretty good at.

Whenever I feel pressured, I just look at my rankings and realize that my internal marks will be quite high which kinda makes me a bit calm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)