anyone else bluding??? (1 Viewer)

gilsenank1

Karly...
HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
That's exactly like me!
I haven't studied at all......since the trials.
And now the HSC is just a week away. :(

All I've done is read some of my notes for Business Studies and that's it.

But I really want to do well, so hopefully when I study this weekend....I hope it can still help me a lot. :D
its 4 days till exams start and i also have not picked up a book since trials...

i only need a UAI of 74 but i get the feeling i wont even get that now...

is it too late now maybe?

Felix Jones

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
lol
I've learnt from my mistakes in the past but studying for weeks before an exam doesn't work for me. I won't remember anything by the time its exam time.
So I try to study when my exam is only a couple of days away.
omg me tooo!~!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Felix Jones

HSC
gilsenank1 said:
its 4 days till exams start and i also have not picked up a book since trials...

i only need a UAI of 74 but i get the feeling i wont even get that now...

is it too late now maybe?
no, seriosly dont give up, thats the worst possible thing u can do now, to fail without tryiong and for the rest of ur life ponder at the missed opportunities.

sian90

HSC
im pretty excited to get started so it ends quickly lol

i have been studying for months now, but i find studying a few days before always works :)

Kontemptuous

Lurker
HSC
I've only done a few past papers [mind you, not finishing them] for math/pdhpe/english, and now im just working on creative writing tweaking. I'll list my ideas for my modules soon and try to memories some AOS key points, and that'll be all my study for now.

I've never effectively studied for anything my entire life, i only cram on the days leading up to an examination, and it's worked OKAY for me [mid-high band 5's and a 6, 4ish for math which i detest]. So definitely not living up to my potential, but i don't really need that high for my education/teaching courses, and quite frankly I'm secure enough to admit I CBF to exceed expectations and reach that excellency.

Total study time before HSC = 8 hours
Total time sleeping before HSC = 50
:cold:
Nervous as nervous can be... :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)