Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's finished (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kleenextissues1

Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

LOLOLOL why is everyone so mad? Mad that they didn't have nuts to take the risk and scab a few marks and are now regretting it? No need to be jelly cunts, what's done is done, and unfortunately you all missed out on your chances. LOL

]
Its not that were jealous, its that its the wrong thing to do, and you'll get better marks all because you cheated.

b3kh1t

HSC
Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

there is something called karma, and what goes around comes back around mate - just watch ur back?
LOL agreed, after my 4 unit exam someone tried asking me a question and I told him but he heard me wrong, even though I said it 4 times haha thought that was karma

cssftw

HSC

Its not that were jealous, its that its the wrong thing to do, and you'll get better marks all because you cheated.
Buddy, the point I was trying to make, was that everyone could have done it. I didn't say it to go and rub it in everyone's faces that I cheated - only did that after the "fuck you"s. Problem is, it was really easy to do it, ANYONE could've done it if they wished, yet most people are a bunch of moral fag pussyz, so I guess they opted out of the beneficial choice.... well jokes on u brah

deceptionex

HSC

That's pretty sad and pathetic that you need to cheat to do well in an exam. I admit you may have the guts to cheat, but it appears your lacking in the brain department. I bet half the people in the state will still beat you, even though you cheated.

nephh22

HSC

Fuck You.

zhuang281

HSC

OP what do you estimate your mark to be anyway?

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC

Lol, I can't get mad at this guy. His dp is too awesome.

deceptionex

HSC

Of course scabbing marks is a great achievement. By scabbing those 5 marks, he just doubled his raw mark. I'm sure everyone here can calculate what that is.

brachester

HSC

Buddy, the point I was trying to make, was that everyone could have done it. I didn't say it to go and rub it in everyone's faces that I cheated - only did that after the "fuck you"s. Problem is, it was really easy to do it, ANYONE could've done it if they wished, yet most people are a bunch of moral fag pussyz, so I guess they opted out of the beneficial choice.... well jokes on u brah
Everyone could have done it but no one should hav done it. People saying fuck you not because they're jealous, just because 1) they hate cheaters 2) they hate people bragging about shits that they shouldn't be proud of. 3) they hate people who put words in other people mouth 4) Calling everyone jelly cunts, iappropriate? You think people would take you seriously with all of that plus 5) Inappropriate avatar on a forum about education

So yeah i guess i'll join in FUCK YOU!!!!!

Bobbo1

HSC

Everyone could have done it but no one should hav done it. People saying fuck you not because they're jealous, just because 1) they hate cheaters 2) they hate people bragging about shits that they shouldn't be proud of. 3) they hate people who put words in other people mouth 4) Calling everyone jelly cunts, iappropriate? You think people would take you seriously with all of that plus 5) Inappropriate avatar on a forum about education

So yeah i guess i'll join in FUCK YOU!!!!!
lololol, OP got burnt and shat on....Fuck him!!!!

Aclipse

HSC

Yeah, it was pretty easy to cheat, considering the supervisors at our school was a bunch of 60 year old ladies

during the exam, one of them were playing on their phone for like the whole time
the other was reading a book, the other one wasn't doing much

for example, i put my hands up for like 5 minutes to ask for another paper and they didn't notice
another example, there's this guy who stood up and walked around for a few seconds when they were collecting the papers and they didn't notice
and last but not least

we're allowed to go to the toilet

deceptionex

HSC

Seriously though, we can all thank him for his zealous advocacy. But really there is no need to be angry at all. All of the top students don't need to cheat to get the mark they want, and at most by cheating he bumps his band up to a Band 4. I doubt he can get less than 20 wrong even with his cheating.

deceptionex

HSC

Very well then, when you do get your marks back, please be sure to scan us the result of your Ext. 1 Maths paper. Otherwise most of us are going to assume you got a Band 3, which probably means your going Tafe, unless you can prove us wrong.

deceptionex

HSC

I love how this is now turning into a flame war... We probably should close this down before some cheaters (not mentioning any names) get flamed to death.

aheyhey

HSC

We probably should close this down before some cheaters (not mentioning any names) get flamed to death.
Yeah we should. I don't think it was the best idea to start this thread. Not many people take cheating lightly ... as we've seen.

brachester

HSC

Yeah we should. I don't think it was the best idea to start this thread. Not many people take cheating lightly ... as we've seen.
I don't actually have much problems with people cheating, it's just the fact that the OP is a bogan that i hate

deceptionex

HSC

As much as I agree that people shouldn't be cheating and the ethics/morals whatever... This topic is now going quite OFFtopic. People WILL cheat as long as we still have toilet trip privileges. Nothing can be done about it.

cssftw

HSC

I don't actually have much problems with people cheating, it's just the fact that the OP is a bogan that i hate
notabogan/10 :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)