anyone else with too much time work out there timetable already? (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
yeah I did a similar method:
1. Choose time for lectures
2. time for lab/prac because they are longer than tuts
3. tutorials

sometimes when not sure...just put the possible times...then eliminate.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I had some time before work yesterday to do my 'ideal' timetable. I'm pretty sure that i can have a 3day week mon-wed which i'm really stoked about but thats beacuse in arts/com you probably only get 10-15hrs!

berghousemaa

HSC
Do you think it's alright if you don't have a gap between lectures and or tutorials.

Also does anyone know what I should do about a timetable clash between two lectures that I can't change because there's only one option for each.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i wasnt sure about whether id get to have lunch on some days cause ill definately have days where i dont have many breaks between lectures.

i think youd have to talk to the uni about clashes. so you mean they only have one session which you have to do and its on the same time as another subjects lecture or tutorial? im not sure what wud happen with that

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
how do you guys work out a time table?

or are you just making them up?

Cuz, I haven't had any information about stuff like that yet....

berghousemaa

HSC
lukebennett said:
yeah i wasnt sure about whether id get to have lunch on some days cause ill definately have days where i dont have many breaks between lectures.

i think youd have to talk to the uni about clashes. so you mean they only have one session which you have to do and its on the same time as another subjects lecture or tutorial? im not sure what wud happen with that
Yep. A lecture for Introduction to Socio-Legal Studies starts at 10 and goes till 12 and a lecture for Europe in the High and Middle Ages starts at 11.

Luke, congrats on Drew's offer. You just have to sort out your timetable so you can eat lunch at the right times, I know I am.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
in your my uni thing you can got to my study and then look up timetable and select the one for units of study. so basically you just slot them how youd like and hope thats what you get

oh and thanks berghousemaa. i shud see you around sometimes

berghousemaa

HSC
Here's mine

13 hours but it has a timetable clash at the moment. College lunch is taken care of with friday completely off and almost a thursday off.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
well so far i have 26 hrs. shit how am i going to handle that? its huge

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
well so far i have 26 hrs. shit how am i going to handle that? its huge
lol...I've got 25 hrs...not too far behind..;).........btw...u have loaded your monday and wednesday the same way I have done....I wish I could create a gap between classes like my other days,......:(

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
QuaCk said:
Can someone explain the 'Stream's thing to me?
Basically for some courses there maybe be two or more lecturers teaching it.

E.g. say for Micro Economics there may be 6 streams and 3 lecturers taking 2 streams. U learn the same material though some parts of the course would be emphasised more by different lecturers.You would undertake a different mid-sem and final exams as a result since the lecturers have a different style etc.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
What's the difference between a seminar and a workshop? and how long are each?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I dont get the SOFT 1901 practical timetable, it says 3 hours per week practical but from MyUni it seems like 4 hours. Take the Z1 stream for example, it has two modays and a wednesday (wednesday being 2 hours). Can anyone explain it? Also whats it mean next to the times where it says (1 to 6, 8 to 13) or (1-13) etc.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)