Anyone going to university by themselfs? i.e. without no friends from school (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I've made some friends, got a bunch of friends from school.. and friends from out of school, if u want u can come hang with us at uws

I heard u give away homo vibes...:eek:...[according to "head"]

zeropoint

HSC
Around a half of my school is going to usyd, and yet only two of them are in the science faculty that I'm aware of. . . go figure.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zeropoint said:
Around a half of my school is going to usyd, and yet only two of them are in the science faculty that I'm aware of. . . go figure.
what school is that

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hehe ok :)
I think i found another lecture buddy today too. She seems pretty cool. The only other person I know doing marketing, who went to my school is a jock. I hate those guys. Although i kind of am in his social circle.
I'll be easily recognisable, so say hi to me. I'll be the white semi-alternatively dressed guy. Skate shoes. Jeans with a patch on them. Probably a band-related tshirt. I'll also most likely be one of the skinniest guys there.

zeropoint

HSC
Shit. I can't avoid saying it now. Okay I'm a Shore boy. Thanks 1Time :D. Oh, and don't pay us out coz we wear boaters.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ha! you wear boaters.
it's ok. im a high boy. not the best rep either

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
any future engineers? im doing chemical engineering and apparently not many people does that course ...... but yeah, only talked to a couple of people, cant really call them friends yet but hopefully in the future :). hopefully i can someone who likes to play pool during breaks (cos im really shit at that game and yet i really like it)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Steven12 said:
any future engineers? im doing chemical engineering and apparently not many people does that course ...... but yeah, only talked to a couple of people, cant really call them friends yet but hopefully in the future :). hopefully i can someone who likes to play pool during breaks (cos im really shit at that game and yet i really like it)
Hahaha I'm also shit at pool and doing engineering (though a different stream).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im practically by myself. i have one friend but we're not in the same subjects (well, for one we are but in different lec and tutes).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)