Anyone Just See The News? (2 Viewers)

Caboodles

Not-That-Bright said:
can i see ur thingies cabooodles? I'm a bit of a photoshop nerd.
um I think some of em are still in the post your major work thread. They are really crap.....but I mixed real media with computer generated art, and photography.
Normally I just make vectors in Bryce and fiddle around with them.

Caboodles

Okays....please dont laugh at my works though....they are rather bad....there are 7 in total spelling the word meaning, each one represents a different letter.
Yeah I just uploaded this one onto photobucket Anarchy and Anteaters, contains real media background, my own drawings, photography and appropriation of famous works......sorry bout the file size though.
Lol I remember getting a trial of Cinema 4d and I am so unable to use it. My boyfriend is really into abstract works and yeah he is trying to teach me!:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/caboodles/3.jpg
*posts link and runs away very fast*

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Shit pretty good anime drawing, u colour it up in photoshop or something?
definately different mixing anime with photo manipulations n stuff :)

I mainly use c4d for modelling n shit.. trying to model a car :D lol

XYV

HSC
Heres all my stuff

http://xyv.deviantart.com

Make sure you look through all the gallery, because theres alot of shit in there aswell
In particular, SUBMERGE, POWER and SPIKE are my favorites :D

pretty old...but hey!

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
if u call them up and pay like $15 i'm sure they'd give u a video.
Or there's a recording company in SA i think that records EVERYTHING u just have to pay like... $30 for an hour or something.

Jase

HSC
hey XYV, you're doing this for the HSC right? Well it looks like NTB has some more competition in the crazy 3d digital field ^^.

A recording company in SA? You live in SA?? im guessing not since then you'd be doing the VCE. Then in which case you're implying you'd run all the way down to SA to grab a copy of that video with your work on it. that's commitment.

EDIT: wait i just realised... you *could* run down, OR you could get them to send it to you, which i believe would be a helluvalot easier yuh.. im samrt

neelab

HSC
yeah i watched the news. the lady that was there discussing was our previous head teacher. and this year my teacher is a marker, and he told me i did really good. i hope so. man, those art works were amazing, couldn't imagine it. esp the big one, the indian one. it was mad!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)