are we allowed (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
why on earth would you want a stopwatch? I seriously doubt it.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Clock/Watch/Stopwatch. It all does the same job.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Cuz that one second it takes to lift your head is going to make all the difference in the world and theres no need to be childish and resort to name calling. But again, i seriously doubt they would let you take one in.

Last edited:

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
Well, I've got a fob watch, and they've never stopped me taking that, so I assume it's OK, just take one and if there's a problem then leave it in your bag or something

xFusion

HSC
Are there always clocks in the exam room? Or do we need to bring a watch or something?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Are there always clocks in the exam room? Or do we need to bring a watch or something?
Yeh, well I kinda have bad eyesight and if I sit at the back I can't see the clock :S

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
When i sat my HSC there were at least 25 clocks up in the hall, they were on every wall. They set them up to allow for this kind of thing.

Schoey93

HSC
why on earth would you want a stopwatch? I seriously doubt it.
Um. Tamara. Of COURSE he can bring a stopwatch. It's not 'illegal'...

EDIT: Tammy, a stopwatch can be used to cheat in a way, of course; but why on earth would that matter? So I can time my game/exam to make me on my game. I think that's OK..

"Doctor: I'm afraid your son has the knack.
Dilmom: The knack?
Doctor: The knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical and other social ineptitude.
Dilmom: (worried) Can he lead a normal life?
Doctor: No. He'll be an engineer.
Dilmom: (crying) Oh No!"

That's fucking hilarious, cause 'our' Troy's gonna be an engineer...was your mum upset, lol ?

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Why do you keep calling me tamara? Just don't most stop watches have programmable features these days? I would assume it would be treated the same as a programmable watch.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

EDIT: Tammy, a stopwatch can be used to cheat in a way, of course; but why on earth would that matter? So I can time my game/exam to make me on my game. I think that's OK..

"Doctor: I'm afraid your son has the knack.
Dilmom: The knack?
Doctor: The knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical and other social ineptitude.
Dilmom: (worried) Can he lead a normal life?
Doctor: No. He'll be an engineer.
Dilmom: (crying) Oh No!"

That's fucking hilarious, cause 'our' Troy's gonna be an engineer...was your mum upset, lol ?
Dude, i don't know who you think i am but i'm not them!

JackLinScots

HSC
Well, I've got a fob watch, and they've never stopped me taking that, so I assume it's OK, just take one and if there's a problem then leave it in your bag or something

Hahaha you have a fob watch.

Do you use it socially?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)