are we snobs? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
haha i swear i hate the tense rivarly both USYD and UNSW sports. It's inane, you would think people would have much of a mature mind to think otherwise, same shit both unis man... both big in size, big in reputation, one's old and prestigious, one's new and modern.

santaslayer

HSC
Reputation in unis will soon be a thing of the past....just like they are now in BoS...no one cares about the little green things under your avatar :p

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i'm going to cry now, everyone thinks i am a snob... :-( oh well
btw - what do the green things under your avatar mean? do i have any? spose i will see when i post this..
i have to study!!!! ahhhh!!!! exam tomorrow!!!!!! damn uni forums.... such convienient procrastination...specially when ppl are arguing!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
k guys theres no reason to get really bitchy!

The fact is deeep down we all know what were realy like and we dont need random ppl on a forum to validate our existance, or we atleast shouldnt.

As i said before i personally have absolutlely no issues with melb, in fact hes rather funny imo, and im sure his friends all agree. As well as im sure natalie, santa slayer ect are all really nice peopel, so in other words i just wanted to so in other words BEHAVE LIKE GROWN UP PPLS, no need to constantly making comments personal!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Natstar, just let it go...

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
You know natstar, you could actually like Melbie if you met him in real life. People tend to be different online, from personal experiences. Keypad may seem like an egotistical dickwad online, yet when I met him I was surprised at how down to Earth he was. Similarly, I tend to seem like an egotistical dickwad aswell to certain members, yet I assure them I'm not argumentative offline. Now I haven't met Melbournian, so I can't really implement my claims for him personally, but hey you never know, you two could fall in love and get married some day..

.. okay maybe not lol.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
melbournian said:
No, me been better than you is not a result of me going to Usyd. it is a result of you been scum.

Pleaselist those (fictional) ways that you are better than me? I am intrested.
FUCK melby, the uni you attend does not dictate whether or not you are 'scum'.
some of the most successful people in the world never even went to uni, are they scum to you?

actually nat, take it as a compliment to be called scum, its a rather fascinating organism (*goes and hides among biology books*)

Collin

HSC
N/A
shelley said:
k i swear we shuld lock u two in a room and let u sort it out! Let it go already
Well, I dunno about you, but I don't feel like scrubbing blood off the wall afterwards. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
You and melbournian should just kiss and make up. Can't we all be friends?? *carebears theme* :D

santaslayer

HSC
Then I would like to ask in what particular aspects is melbournian better than natstar at? I've got time on my hands. :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so nat is scum because she:
a. isnt originally from a major city
b. is attending a 'lesser' university
c. is in receipt of youth allowance
d. is willing to defend herself and her uni to the death

anything im missing? because, really, i cant see anything in there that describes nat as floating material that accumulates in water treatment facilities and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)