Are we supposed to have gotten a confirmation letter by now? (1 Viewer)

DAAVE

HSC
Well I thought we were supposed to get a confirmation letter in 10 days, but its been longer than that now... did you guys get yours?

Nelly_04

HSC
nope. I enrolled over two weeks ago but haven't got anything yet.

berghousemaa

HSC
Same here. But I was thinking it might have something to do with me not having told them my TFN yet.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I've done all that enrolment stuff

i had no idea we were going to get a letter...

haven't got anything

J

jhakka

Oh crap, I forgot about that. Should we be calling and asking?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Arts/Ed kids should have got it yesterday Jhakka. I didn't get one either, I'd call them if you get nothing by Friday.

J

jhakka

Farout, that's not cool.

Would location be a factor? The fact that we're in the southwest might delay it a bit.

tennille

HSC
I sent them an email months ago enquiring about a course or something, and I still havent received an email back. They're quite unreliable.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I got something with my subjects on it, but I suspect that's cause I had them change my subjects around at enrolment after they'd already been entered, and it also stressed it wasn't confirmation of enrolment.

DAAVE

HSC
It's sweet then I guess... I doubt it's a coincidence that everyone on BOS doesn't have a letter.. obviously they haven't mailed them out yet... unless they know who we are and hate us ;)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I rang them the other day and they said to expect confirmations by mid feb. don't be worried til after that.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Yeah usyds not known for being on time...plus alot of kids enrolled on days (and times) they shouldnt have which has made things kinda messy...i know cos i worked at enrollment, if you dont get it by the 20th or so give them a call (emails are a problem because many of teh lecturers ect are still on holidays so wont get them!)

berghousemaa

HSC
USyd is known for being highly beuracratic and inefficient. I guess it comes with being such an old uni. Hell just look at how confusing enrolment day was for proof.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i remember last yr v hd rcvd the confirmation in late jan......i dunno y they r delayin it for u's this yr ???? :rolleyes:

alien

HSC
i haven't got confirmation yet either. but i'm not that fussed about it. i reckon ppl should call if they don't get it by, say, o week :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)