• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

asking out a guy (1 Viewer)

Cinderweller

HSC
Well personally, the last time I tried asking a guy friend out, he looked at me as though I had said something very awkward and unexpected, which I took as him being interested. I carried on and suggested we watch Brokeback Mountain, at which point he backhanded me and told me to stop playing silly buggers you damn queer fuck.

I then turned emo for a few months and went back to living inside a large rented closet. But now its alright as Ive decided we're "just friends", and I've moved on to pursue a career in hair dressing and interior design.

So like, guyz, that is totally like the story of my life.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
hmm yeah justen i dont think pwnage counts if its on a troll, dangit i thought i had him lol oh well, he can go suck a brazil nut- btw hi2u justen
hi2u :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I like girl option c.

I am intimidated by a. and I had a totally fucked up experience with c. (ok, slight exaggeration, just thought a girl was a dime piece as she was done up hawt, then BANG, not hawt when seen under natural light with sober eyes...sure that hasn't happened to anyone else...just happened to me very recently thus the scars still linger. End brackets).

If anyone asked me out right now i would probably vomit on then.

but that is because I am very ill and suffering immensely.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
actually that marshmallow man, is probably equipped with a marshmallow cock, not much fun huh--- god damn how did we get onto marshmallow cocks people HOW!
he might be cute, but he's a big softie...he might be tasty but the secks cant be too good :(

bassqueen16

HSC
the secks wouldnt be good cos hes all soft, hence ud just be very marshmallowy, now wheres wiki..... :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
damnit, everyone come post, cos im mega bored--- free marshmallow secks for every poster, see casmira for that :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
exactly, so if u want free marshmallow secks, pm cockmira and meet him up the cross on saturday night

kkthxbye

bomxa

HSC
Cinderweller said:
...I then turned emo for a few months and went back to living inside a large rented closet. But now its alright as Ive decided we're "just friends", and I've moved on to pursue a career in hair dressing and interior design.
You should try again with someone else.
Perhaps try even going to bars, or clubs, you could find someone there that won't think your strange.

- L1n -

HSC
Girl asking Guy out = respect from Guy, regardless what the answer is. It takes alot of confidence aswell as courage to do it, if ur gonna do it, then i take my hat to u ( if i had a hat on right now lol).

bassqueen16

HSC
lol wow hot damn im cool, lol well wen u have a hat on, contact me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)