• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (3 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eLmo said:
Emelia really needs go.. even if its just for pulling out the pauline hanson look ..get rid of her!!!
It was really funny, me and my dad both said she looked like Pauline Hanson, then the judges said the same thing lol :rolleyes:.

Bottom 3 tonight imo would be Marty, Emelia and Chanel (sorry :()

I think Casey is pretty crappy as well, she'll get dropped soon. Also, Hayley's comeback was great :D

troika said:
Ricki-Lee has consistently stand-out performances. THAT GIRL SHOULD WIN.
IMO You could say the same about Courtney, though I think Ricki-Lee will win it, she's alot more appealing to a wider audience ie: appearance, voice, more mainstream song choices etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

washedup_artist

RIcky lee was by far the best tonite!

and also courtney and hayley were good.

please vote hayley - she deserves to stay - ifeel bad for her coz theres worse people who never get in the bottom three :eek:

MouNtY

thats so tru....i agree wit erythin you jus said....ricky lee was the best...and hayley deserves to stay...i think marty should go..i hate the way anthony sang car wash

Fry

Hayley still can't dance and her moves were weird, but i feel sorry for her so i hope she doesn't get in the bottom 3 tommorrow. Marcia came off quite rude to Chanel saying 'i have nothing to say to you'. what was up with that? she's a judge and she's meant to judge.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
didn't catch any performances tonight, saw the end of emelia's... yeah haha i was just saying to my sister "eesh she looks like pauline hanson" when dicko said the same thing seconds later :p

how was chanel's performance? i saw the short replay of it and it didn't sound too bad. i'm not a huge fan, i think she's unique but from what i've seen these past few weeks, she's "unique" but her songs get... boring? =\

D.Larie

Out of all of them...the only people that I feel know exactly what they're doing and how to entertain an audience are: Ricki Lee (this girl has so much energy), Chanel, Courtney.
There's probably more.

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
i used to like chanel because she was unique..but now, every week of the same style just wasnt making me happy anymore.I like anthony and ricki-lee. and because im a female, im leaning more on ricki-lee...wohooo...

^___ShabS___^

anorexic_chick said:
i used to like chanel because she was unique..but now, every week of the same style just wasnt making me happy anymore.I like anthony and ricki-lee. and because im a female, im leaning more on ricki-lee...wohooo...
when u said 'and because im a female' ... i thought u'd say 'im leaning more on anthony' :-/

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
anorexic_chick said:
i totally agree

i agree emilia looked like pauline hanson
i agree when the judges said anthony is fabulous but he needs more, change it up a bit, more depth

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i totally agree

i agree emilia looked like pauline hanson
i agree when the judges said anthony is fabulous but he needs more, change it up a bit, more depth
After dicko mensioned the Emelia looked liked Pauline hanson, I could see it too lol.. I think it was mainly just her hair.. I liked her outfit , I thought it looked nice for the disco theme..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Disco sucks..
which is probably why I didn't like any of the performances last night - cept for Anthony's < since he sang that car wash song thats in shark tale

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
D.Larie said:
Out of all of them...the only people that I feel know exactly what they're doing and how to entertain an audience are: Ricki Lee (this girl has so much energy), Chanel, Courtney.
There's probably more.
I agree that Ricki Lee knows what shes doing, I think shes great, I think she could even win, but I dissagree with you on chanel, I don't think Chanel can entertain the audience(shes so boring and predictable, quite dull, I think she puts on a silly act) and I don't think she knows what she is doing... courtney is ok, a bit boring too, but he has a good voice..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
Zzzzzzzzz ... *wakes up*

... Huh? What?! Isn't this stuff over with yet?! I hate all shows a la Idol/Popstars. I really do. whoever wins becomes a one-hit wonder who's only popular because they won some stupid singing competition. Big deal. Life goes on.

Worst thing about this is that these Manufactured Poptarts ruin the music industry. Because they go straight to Number One, they push aside the talented performers who actually DESERVE to do well.

Hate to be the Devil's Advocate guys (and girls) but that's the way it is. No, wait, I LOVE to be the Devil's Advocate ...

... Zzzzzzzzz
they don't always go to number 1.... looks at popstars live, lol

^___ShabS___^

tonight marty or chanel is leaving... or emilia...

emilia always wears one earing... ugh.. its annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Pauline Hanson has left the building....... finally.

Next week will be Marty. I'd say Chanel, but that's wishful thinking. Chanel really needs to..... get some talent, or something.. I dunno. Get BETTER.

And can't believe Casey was bottom 3 tonight..... looks like I've gotta actually start voting now =/

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
emilia always wears one earing... ugh.. its annoying
Yeh ..is that meant to be cool?.. the first couple of weeks it was ok.. but she always does it.. I'm glad she's gone!!

MouNtY

i wanted marty to go....as much as i dislike emilia she has grown a lot and she's worked really really hard...marty however just plain sux....nuthin more to be said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)