Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

washedup_artist

yeah i really have a growing dislike for chanel and whole quirky attitude.

EVRYONE KNOWS RICKY LEE SHOULD AND WILL WIN SO KEEP VOTING FOR HER!!!

it was so funny when ricky lee and casey were trying on those earrings and they both pretended to be chanel the diva ... and chanel overheard.

go back to bega you awful camera sales girl

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i must agree now that ricky-lee is the most rounded of the group, but her voice just isn't spectacular

in the end image is only 1/2 the picture

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
maybe you're just jealous becaue chanel has a personality...

love to chanel, courtney and daniel belle! mwah!

axe hayley jensen!

grudging snaps to the plastic fantastic pretty boy with the amazing voice.

MouNtY

i think chanel is pretty awesome, she adds a whole other dimension to the show....she's got a great personality too....and it's nice to see someone who is willing to be 'different'

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
my brother went to a movie today, and was in the same cinema as Courtney, Marty and Daniel..he talked to courtney's before the movie and got his autograph

olay

HSC
does anyone feel sorry for anthony who is all left out from the 3 amigos clique???!! i love casey - she's got a beautiful voice + personality!! but i think ricky lee is the best performer, followed by chanel, casey + courtney. but yeah :S there is something a bit phony bout chanel.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
i think chanel is pretty awesome, she adds a whole other dimension to the show....she's got a great personality too....and it's nice to see someone who is willing to be 'different'
what the hell ? they're all different ! why is chanel the one who seems to be the only one *different* and/or *unique* when they ALL are ? e.g, casey, daniel, marty, hayley, ricki. casey's some kind of gothicy rock chik, daniel's the opera singer, marty's the rock guy, ricki's a funky type, and hayley's..... hayley.

chanel thinks she's so hilariously funny... she laughs at her own jokes, even when no one else is. e.g, andrew g asked: "how do you feel about the judges comments?", chanel's reply: "now i know what it feels like after a sheep's been hung up to dry" lalala or something.. nobody laughed. she did. and what's with her british accent or something ?

Minai said:
my brother went to a movie today, and was in the same cinema as Courtney, Marty and Daniel..he talked to courtney's before the movie and got his autograph
courtney, marty and daniel were allowed out ? wouldn't they have inside idol cameras following them ?

prima_donna

HSC
Annegelic said:
chanel thinks she's so hilariously funny... she laughs at her own jokes, even when no one else is. e.g, andrew g asked: "how do you feel about the judges comments?", chanel's reply: "now i know what it feels like after a sheep's been hung up to dry" lalala or something.. nobody laughed. she did. and what's with her british accent or something ?
That wasn't really a joke. She was just using that analogy to describe how beaten up she felt after hearing the judges negative comments. I think she sounds sort of New Zealand-ish.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
prima_donna said:
That wasn't really a joke. She was just using that analogy to describe how beaten up she felt after hearing the judges negative comments. I think she sounds sort of New Zealand-ish.
well yeh, must be from new zealand to refer to sheep.

nesstar

it was in a womens mag...womens day maybe? it didnt say how long she was there for...could have been a week for all i know...i found it hard to believe too

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
:kaz.n: said:
where did u hear ricki lee is from NZ?

no offence but unless u have proof i wont beleive it...
I also heard that,I read she was born in new zealand , i think it may have been on her website, but i know i heard it somewhere

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
chanel seemed a bit off-colour this week. i loved her from the start but i think what the judges said was true, the whole thing seems to be wearing her down a bit.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
she cant fool everyone for long.. its so obvious shes in it to win. I mean everyone is, but i just get this feeling shes trying a little too hard to win...

its on tonight its on tonight its on tonight

MouNtY

Annegelic said:
what the hell ? they're all different ! why is chanel the one who seems to be the only one *different* and/or *unique* when they ALL are ? e.g, casey, daniel, marty, hayley, ricki. casey's some kind of gothicy rock chik, daniel's the opera singer, marty's the rock guy, ricki's a funky type, and hayley's..... hayley.

all the other personalities on the show, are so easily able to be covered by the whole pop thing, chanel has a style that isn't as 'pop' as the styles of the others', yes they' are all unique in their own ways, but chanel has the only singing style thats totally different from that of the others (well maybe not COMPLETELY), but still its further away from the group than any of the others' style. and yeah the accents kiwi.

i dunno if that makes sense but hey, wateva

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)