• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (5 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep I think it will be between rickylee and Anthony, hopefully Daniel will be in the running aswell...Anthony was so good and sexy tonight!!!!

MouNtY

anothony killed one of my favourite songs as usual, ricki-lee did an excellent job, courtneys performance wasn't as good as they are normally, hayley was hayley and was good but could've done better, and i'm not normally a fan of anthony's performances but tonite his performance was amazingly excellent (and any other good words you can think of), dick was right when he said it was the best performance on the stage EVER!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Omfg, could Anthony BE any bloody better ?? No plastic fantastic tonight... or the past few weeks. He's grown so much. He kicked EVERYONE's asses tonight.. esp Chanel ! From tonight, it's obvious the weakest singers are Chanel, Marty and Courtney. The judges were right about Courtney - too ordinary. It was Marty's best tonight but still got good enough.

Tonight's best 3 in order -- Anthony, Casey, Ricki-Lee. Anthony & Ricki will probably be in the final.

And Anthony's whole performance, with the 2 standing ovations and everything.. for some reason reminded me of Guy Sebastian's "Climb every mountain" performance last yr...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
And Anthony's whole performance, with the 2 standing ovations and everything.. for some reason reminded me of Guy Sebastian's "Climb every mountain" performance last yr...
Me 2 u know y..i was like OMG Anthony u idiot y r u singing that stupid song (i thought the same with guy and climb every mountain) and then he blew me away! HE WAS SO GR8 SO TO ALL U PPLZ WHO THINK ANTHONY IS PLASTIC PFFT DID U C HE HE WENT OFF!!!

I also think it will b between Ricki Lee and Anthony...wen i was @ Guys signing on fri we were asked who's gonna win and it was all Ricki lee's and Anthony's

Go Anthony he had a standout performance after quite a few mediocre ones! U even got a 'grand royale' touchdown...i dunno if casye fully deserved hers thou

ANTHONY IS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST VOTE 4 HIM

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ANTHONY WAS FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!!

That was amazing, that was NOTHING compared to guy's climb every mountain, and poor ricki lee did a fantastic job but she was so overshadowed by anthony's performance!!!!! he was AMAZING!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
melsc said:
Me 2 u know y..i was like OMG Anthony u idiot y r u singing that stupid song (i thought the same with guy and climb every mountain) and then he blew me away! HE WAS SO GR8 SO TO ALL U PPLZ WHO THINK ANTHONY IS PLASTIC PFFT DID U C HE HE WENT OFF!!!
I know.. i was like, "wtf ? a song.. in ITALIAN ?!" and i thought it'd go wrong.. but yeh... i guess, not. all the anthony-bashers should be shittin themselves now heh. anthony's 99.9% perfect..... it's just his height i don't like bwahah... [shame]

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Annegelic said:
anthony's 99.9% perfect..... it's just his height i don't like bwahah... [shame]
F#%K that, tonite he was 100%

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ANTHONY ROCKED MY SOCKS!!! All u pplz who dissed him he is ours and u cant share him:p

I loved him from the begining and was so sad that he didnt make it on the 1st group...however he was in a group with heaps of good ppl thank god the judges picked him to go to wildcard show and now they know they did the right thing in choosing him as their choice...

I thought his performanced ranged in order of best quality
1st -2night
2nd - Ignition
3rd - Some lovin
4th Car Wash
5 - angels!!!

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
melsc said:
ANTHONY ROCKED MY SOCKS!!! All u pplz who dissed him he is ours and u cant share him:p
lol imagine the ppl who dissed him from the very beginning, then they're gona turn around cos of tonight's performance... pfft...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i didnt like anthony singing italian, but he reached the notes and stuff, so thumbs up for that.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the dude is amazing, ive believed in him since i heard him audition
im so glad he came around tonight

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i hope chanel or marty goes tomorrow, they're not doing anything new for me

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yep Anthony was the first in this year's competition to show some Idol quality. Well done!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
the dude is amazing, ive believed in him since i heard him audition
im so glad he came around tonight
same :) though i'm worried that everyone is so confident that he'll get through that everyone assumes that everyone else is voting for him, so no one votes.....

oh how i wish the voting was free :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)