• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (4 Viewers)

^___ShabS___^

DooNy_TeChY said:
i wanted marty to go....as much as i dislike emilia she has grown a lot and she's worked really really hard...marty however just plain sux....nuthin more to be said
i agree ...like ... totally :D

MouNtY

i think it's called 'turn the beat around' and it's by gloria estefan but then i think theres an earlier version, but i don't know who sings that

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ I know Gloria Estefan sang a version of it, dunno the song name.. could be "Turn the beat around" ??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I dont understand the fuss about Chanel. Honestly, she's so fake (not to mention ANNOYING) with her cutesy grins and giggles, I wanna hit her :mad:

MouNtY

oh don't get jelous now ladies..it takes talent and skill to be that 'cutesy', don't get get your panties in a knot coz you can't do it....:p

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
the thing i like about chanel is that she's not afraid to be different and she's gorgeous! she's such a great singer and, although i don't think that the charts is the place for her, she will still get my vote and she belongs on the stage and u guys have no right to rip her off. u only see what the producers want u to see. and to think she was going to drop out cause of horrible people like u who don't even know her...

the people who should go are ricki-lee and hayley. they are stuck up, snobby, comformist pop princesses and the last thing the world needs is more pop princesses.

also a little side note: did anyone notice that hayley has brown roots? they kinda stood out on sunday, i could be wrong with all the lighting and everything, but thats what it looked like to me.

nerd2die4

HSC
music dr said:
she will still get my vote and she belongs on the stage and u guys have no right to rip her off. .
ofcourse we have the right to rip her off. we are the voting public, if we dont like her, we wont vote, simple.

dezzy

HSC
exactly! if u dont like her, DONT VOTE!
DONT come on here and just bag her!
If you dont like her, just stop talking about her and promote your fav contestant.
Sorry if that seemed a bit agressive but just think about it....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
chanel is starting to get on my nerves... but she has talent... but i think anthony should go.. hes only there cause 13 yr old girls are screaming for him. gah.

MouNtY

i'm still voting for ricki-lee she's too cool for this competition so declare that she's won...and get it over with

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
sad to see emelia go!
she was a funkkkkky monkey!

i luv anthony + ricky lee!
they both have the image also
courntey is a good singer!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
dezzy said:
exactly! if u dont like her, DONT VOTE!
DONT come on here and just bag her!
If you dont like her, just stop talking about her and promote your fav contestant.
Sorry if that seemed a bit agressive but just think about it....
that's what a forum is for. you say your opinion, who you like and don't like, etc. I know on Sunday/Monday Emilia was going on about the public saying hurtful stuff on the idol forum, but really, if you wanna cut it as some sort of *celebrity* [cos when you win idol you actually become one] you gotta deal with criticism and not take it to heart.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I dont understand the fuss about Chanel. Honestly, she's so fake (not to mention ANNOYING) with her cutesy grins and giggles, I wanna hit her :mad:
yeah chanel shits me too. I reckon she does all the 'cutesy grins and giggles' because she thinks she's hot :rolleyes:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
the only gripe i have with marty is his bad song choices. he needs to forget the jazzy romance songs and stick with rock songs.
i like chanel, she adds a bit of variety to the competition, last comp ended up with people with exactly the same style and it just got boring.
amali shouldnt of gone, hailey should of :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)