• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think they live closeby, someone said lindfield? i dunno *shurgs*

anthony is so short and i love him! lol

DaRanjed

To me, Anthony has only had one memorable performance - 'The Prayer'. Besides that one, he's mediocre.

I'm annoyed Casey didn't leave. She was the absolute worst on the Beatles night. Forgot the words - boring boring boring.
Hayley almost put me to sleep.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Annegelic said:
If i had known Ricki needed votes, then i would have definitely voted 10000 times for her...
well isn't that true with all our faves? ignoring your inexplicable antipathy towards people with brains and personality and an ability to sing with feeling as opposed to shouting with tone (whitney-style), i have to say that the point is we don't know how many votes everyone is getting and you just put your vote in as many times as you can for your favourite in good faith that they will get through. i mean if YOU like them, you like them because they have the talent and personality to make it, right?
but like the election result last weekend, if the one you prefer doesn't get through, all you can do is fume that the rest of the country doesn't appreciate the same things in a pop star/ national leader that you do. and sod them.

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
if anyone has the .mp3 of anthony's performance from tonight [the 80s show].. PM me about it!! thx.. i relaly want the 'i wanna know what love is' =]

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Tonight's show was pathetic. Song choices were lame especially Casey's. I can't who I think will go tomorrow because they were all.... meh.
Can I also just say, I think it's stupid that Marty claims to be the "rock" guy yet sings power ballads whenever possible.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I liked Courtney, Anthony and Casey's performances... Marty was good as well.. I'm not really liking Chanel any more..she's just become boring to watch not "inchanting" :rolleyes:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone was good tonight...however, if it was based on performance, I'd reckon its Hayley's turn to go..

and OMG!!!! Amali's boobs are so PERFECT!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hey minai, let me guess, is your av from 'the prayer' in the part where he sings "and watch us from above"?
edit: looking at it now, i don't think it is, where's it from, lol

hayley was great!!

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/Anthony_Callea/
anth group on yahoo, join and they have all his songs, good quality too

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
artfag said:
how the hell is casey marty or hayley still on the show?

they are all so bland that whenever the camera turns to them my head nearly explodes

"so casey, what's it like being in the house?"

"errmm... ummm.. no"

fucking say something you socially inept twat
Um..... just goes to show they're normal people who don't read off auto-cues, and are star-struck, and get nervous in front of a crowd + after performing and yeh. why's casey still on the show ? cos she's got talent. can't say the same for marty. hayley.... eh.

DaRanjed said:
To me, Anthony has only had one memorable performance - 'The Prayer'. Besides that one, he's mediocre.

I'm annoyed Casey didn't leave. She was the absolute worst on the Beatles night. Forgot the words - boring boring boring.
Hayley almost put me to sleep.
yeh.... until tonight. He owned it once again. And it's not like his other performances were that bad... Marty, Chanel & Courtney's have been worse every single week.

welshi said:
well isn't that true with all our faves? ignoring your inexplicable antipathy towards people with brains and personality and an ability to sing with feeling as opposed to shouting with tone (whitney-style), i have to say that the point is we don't know how many votes everyone is getting and you just put your vote in as many times as you can for your favourite in good faith that they will get through. i mean if YOU like them, you like them because they have the talent and personality to make it, right?
but like the election result last weekend, if the one you prefer doesn't get through, all you can do is fume that the rest of the country doesn't appreciate the same things in a pop star/ national leader that you do. and sod them.
uhuh..... i know all that. i'm over ricki leaving, so gonna focus on anthony & casey for the final from now on. and we both know how much you love chanel and how much i hate her, and i love anthony and you hate him, so let's just leave it @ that.

Tonight's show -- Anthony was the bomb. Owned it. Casey - 2nd best. Courtney, Marty & Hayley - all average. Nothing great. Chanel - probably her best i've seen, but still boring & predictable. And what was with the fringe/hair ? Is that her real hair ?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
theres seems to be a false modesty about anthony when the judges comment on he's perfomance - he looks somewhat sad and its annoying cos he knows he's good!

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't think he looks sad, he's got a small smile on his face that's he's desperately trying to hold back because he's happy with how he did but doesn't want to be accused of thinking he's the best. imo.

i think he is really happy after those amazing performances, and glad that dicko is not pissed off as usual about how he is too plastic of not masculine enough!

the judges can't respect that there is actually a guy that can sing and instead they have to go on about how ' if a guy can sing like that he's not a bloke!'

i mean the same thing has happened with darren hayes......... he's totally not gay but just because he can sing beautifully and high they bag him out

no one says anything about the high voiced justin timberlake

AND why disn't anyone get into dicko about leaving the show, in these past episodes? :mad:

i also can't believe that dicko was a teenager in the 80s - it must o only been 80' or 81' cos he looks old

much older looking than marcia or mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)