• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
Yeah i heard that too. does that mean its the last idol, or just the last idol for dicko?
surely they wouldn't scrap the show altogether, it gets ratings

Fry

pretty sure they won't scrap the show. i really hope that Marcia leaves..don't like her much.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yay, I caught Courtney in chatswood today
he's a pretty friendly guy in person

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
wtf! you didn't tell me!!

an dyeah i heard on the radio today that dicko is moving to channel 7 after this series of idol.. so next season they'll need to find another "mean" judge. :rolleyes: idol'll suck without dicko

Fry

Minai said:
:eek: that's impressive. were any of the other Idols with him? im sure they're all friendly in person or at least act friendly.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
Annegelic - aargghhh why the hell would you vote for Casey?? that is the problem with this nation, the crap ones always get the sympathy votes. time and time again Marty still manages to scrape through and he clearly cannot sing. he should've went a long time ago. he is not idol material and looks like he is more suited to being in a rock band.
I actually like Casey. I think she's got alot of potential, esp for someone so young.. and she's been performing well at the start, i wouldn't say every single performance has been good, but she's not the worst there ! (that would be Chanel) If i had known Ricki needed votes, then i would have definitely voted 10000 times for her... but no one knew, EVERYONE thot she was *safe*. I agree tho, Marty could go. And yeah, on Rove she was going on about how she "expected" to go. Assif. She's been good every single week except for last, and her one bad performance wasn't even THAT bad. Chanel's been crap 99.9% of the time and she's STILL there... and that just shits me grrr..

Another thing that annoys me is everyone complaining that if the voting was free, then they'd vote. HELLO.. we live in a rorted country where NOTHING is free.. so get out there and vote, at least once, just so you could say "oh hey, Ricki's gone, at least i voted for her" instead of "damn Ricki's gone, she was my fave and i didn't vote cos i'm cheap" lalala etc..

/end rant

Fry

Annegelic said:
Another thing that annoys me is everyone complaining that if the voting was free, then they'd vote. HELLO.. we live in a rorted country where NOTHING is free.. so get out there and vote, at least once, just so you could say "oh hey, Ricki's gone, at least i voted for her" instead of "damn Ricki's gone, she was my fave and i didn't vote cos i'm cheap" lalala etc..

/end rant
rofl. like i said, i thought she would be safe but then she was gone. waaaa!!!! boo-hoo. oh wellz, i learnt my lesson but im still not gonna vote cos i don't have a favourite now and i vowed not to watch it ever again...well, at least not for the rest of the season. hmmm..gonna be hard.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
rofl. like i said, i thought she would be safe but then she was gone. waaaa!!!! boo-hoo. oh wellz, i learnt my lesson but im still not gonna vote cos i don't have a favourite now and i vowed not to watch it ever again...well, at least not for the rest of the season. hmmm..gonna be hard.
LOL i say that every time after one of my faves get booted out.. last yr it was after levi, then paulini.. but farrout.. still watching it til today >.<

you could go for anthony now... c'mon you know you want to !

Fry

i don't really know who i want to go for now. i want to go for a female this time but they are all pretty meh :rolleyes:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
wtf! you didn't tell me!!

an dyeah i heard on the radio today that dicko is moving to channel 7 after this series of idol.. so next season they'll need to find another "mean" judge. :rolleyes: idol'll suck without dicko
it's cause I saw him after I saw you dear :) he was playing games at Timezone in chatswood

and no other idols were there, just him and some random girl (not his gf)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
i don't really know who i want to go for now. i want to go for a female this time but they are all pretty meh :rolleyes:
*cough*...........Casey..........

artfag

Banned
HSC
how the hell is casey marty or hayley still on the show?

they are all so bland that whenever the camera turns to them my head nearly explodes

"so casey, what's it like being in the house?"

"errmm... ummm.. no"

fucking say something you socially inept twat

Fry

blah..why the hell not. i dislike Anthony now cos i know he is going to win. its better that Casey is up against him than Courtney.

Fry

artfag said:
how the hell is casey marty or hayley still on the show?

they are all so bland that whenever the camera turns to them my head nearly explodes

"so casey, what's it like being in the house?"

"errmm... ummm.. no"

fucking say something you socially inept twat

ahahahaha...Hayley's a whole lot worse. when asked a question she's like, 'ummm...yep' even if its not a yes or no question.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I couldn't believe that Ricky got out, Imo she was one of the best singers there....
it was a shock....... I don't mind who wins now, but I hope it isn't Chanel.......... shes fake...... and boorrrrriiiiingggggggg....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)