• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
my prediction of chanel right at the start still holds, dispite you ppls disagreeing :p

not for long though i don't think

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
reformskoolgirl said:
i also can't believe that dicko was a teenager in the 80s - it must o only been 80' or 81' cos he looks old

much older looking than marcia or mark
dicko tries to hard with those tshirts he wear... sheesh he should get over it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
dicko was a teen in the 80s??
chanel neeeeds to go
no one has mentioned dicko leaving on idol!! why is he leaving anyway, he boycotts the arias because he said the idols were great and then says he doesn't want to do anymore talent shows

artfag

Banned
HSC
dicko's awesome- especially for giving props to th jesus and mary chain, echo and the bunnymen, joy division and the smiths last night.

and chanel was even more awesome for mentioning siouxsie sioux. i really enjoyed her performance last night - a lot of pople i talked to thought it was really trashy... but damn, that is what the 80's were all about. completely awesome performance which just oozed sex appeal.

but damn, imagine how boring the show would be without her... i just want casey and hayley out- they're so goddamn boring. at least chanel sparks some interest and controversy in the competition

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i think they were joking about dicko being a teenager in the 80s.. and they should just get rid of anthony and hayley. they bore the shit out of me.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
steph@nie said:
i think they were joking about dicko being a teenager in the 80s.. and they should just get rid of anthony and hayley. they bore the shit out of me.
you legend. i completely agree.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
chanel has to put on that whole *sexy act* to make up for her lack of talent.. but it's getting really boring.

& yay for marty leaving instead of casey. w00t looks like my votes count after all ^.^

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
casey, chanel and hayley need to go

it'll be between anthony and courtney hopefully... but they again, it could be down to anthony and hayley...grrr.. am so angry about ricki-lee being voted out :(

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ujuphleg said:
casey, chanel and hayley need to go

it'll be between anthony and courtney hopefully... but they again, it could be down to anthony and hayley...grrr.. am so angry about ricki-lee being voted out :(
Yeh lots of people are saying it'll be down to Courtney and Anothony ..but you never know

fantasia

HSC
lol so you know some php.

eh this year is crap. i'm so out of idol already. last year was better.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I think this yr is better, except I was dissapointed when Ricky and Daniel got voted out

rumour

HSC
steph@nie said:
I agree!!!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm just so happy marty is finally gone!! his "cheeky grin" was really starting to annoy me!!

jen23

i think last years idol was def. a higher standard.. i was heart broken when ricki lee left and now im not watching any more. anthonys mad though. he better win. hes so sexy and he can sing.. Mmm

Fry

i agree. i don't watch this show anymore...all of the idols bore me to sleep, literally. i understand what Mark means when he says 'i don't feel touched' cos that's exactly how i feel. last year, i had a few favourites: Guy, Paulini and Levi but this year i don't give a shit about any of them, except for RL and Daniel who got voted off damnit!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)