• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Courtney is ok, but lately imo his performances havn't stood out too much.

Fry

i meant just their personality. they're both likeable, down to earth kinda guys and that's why they're popular with the public. i hope Courtney makes it into the top 3.

^___ShabS___^

yay! ammali shmamalli is gone... she couldnt sing as well as the others! wasn't it obvious? that thats why she left!
for once australia got it right! hopefully marty leaves on sunday, that head of his looks fake?!!?!

bottom 3 should be: anthony, ricky-lee & casey.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
yay! ammali shmamalli is gone... she couldnt sing as well as the others! wasn't it obvious? that thats why she left!
for once australia got it right! hopefully marty leaves on sunday, that head of his looks fake?!!?!

bottom 3 should be: anthony, ricky-lee & casey.
um, bottom 3 or top 3??? they are my top 3. + courtney.

^___ShabS___^

and u believed them!

they have nothing else to talk about so they just bullshit about anything they can. i remember when enrique was on rove, he said something.. then on channel 10 they wouldnt let go of what he said... they were on about it for about an hour... losers!

+ i heard enrique has bedded 3000 women!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
pff 3000 my arse...

omg i was so happy wen amali left... bout bloody time, she shouldnt of even been in the top 12 she was absolutely appauling... imo anyway

^___ShabS___^

I said I ‘heard’, it may/may not be true…
wanton-wonton said:
and i bet they all left disapointed
anna kornikova wouldn't still be with him if he was awful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ahahahahha emilia SO looked like pauline hanson tonight lol.... what a crack up.

worst performances tonight -- chanel, marty & emilia. esp chanel, they sounded SO off...

i take back everything bad i said about hailey. she was really good, didn't even know she could actually sing high.. whoa. her, casey, anthony & ricki were the best tonight ^.^

troika

HSC
N/A
Emelia is so immature. she only thanked Marcia and not the other judges. you can't always expect to hear something pleasant - they are there to give constructive criticism.

i hate Marcia Marcia Marcia!!! if i hear another 'you did really well' comment i think im going to puke. she's ignorant and continually cuts off the other judges. she just ruins it for everyone and thinks her comments are 'correct' while Dicko's and Mark's don't matter. get off the fence!! Paula Abdul is a nice judge but at least she knows a bad performance when she sees it and has something constructive to say.

Chanel just keeps getting worse every week and she's so easy to break - looked like she was going to burst into tears. she can't handle the fame and her voice is no good.

Mark and Dicko were right about Anthony... he has no depth. he just lacks charisma and people are going to get bored with him real quick.

Ricki-Lee has consistently stand-out performances. THAT GIRL SHOULD WIN.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Emelia really needs go.. even if its just for pulling out the pauline hanson look ..get rid of her!!!

oh and I liked Anthony's performance..

nesstar

I get the feeling the last couple of weeks that Marty is clinging on 4 dear life...he was a bit better tonight, but I still reckon he should go. Emilia doesn't deserve to win coz her voice isn't up to scratch, so I'd be happy for her to go as well. I like Anthony, but I agree that he would get a bit boring if he continues the way he's going forever...and Ricki-Lee is consistently fantabulous so I reckon she should win.
And I agree about Marcia - stop being so nice and get off that fence! Let other ppl have opinions...particularly constructive ones...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)