Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Quite frankly I don't care what he or Jesus or anyone else done in the past.

I am more concerned with modern day islam.

Garygaz

HSC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Here are many examples/acts of Christian terrorism. For those saying that Muslims are violent , here are examples of violent Christian acts of terrorism. In addition the KKk, a violent group which hated blacks, was Christian had undertaken acts of violence and murder against black Americans.
no one cares how shit christianity is, islam, as an ideology, is a disease on this world regardless.

and magical kebab, people don't hate muslims, they hate the ideology itself and I personally have no respect/tolerance for people who follow it. just like you might think someone who believes in a nazi ideology as a bigot or moron, I feel similar feelings when thinking of someone who believes in islam. your beliefs are not free from criticism nor should you feel the right to have your beliefs respected.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
no one cares how shit christianity is, islam, as an ideology, is a disease on this world regardless.

and magical kebab, people don't hate muslims, they hate the ideology itself and I personally have no respect/tolerance for people who follow it. just like you might think someone who believes in a nazi ideology as a bigot or moron, I feel similar feelings when thinking of someone who believes in islam. your beliefs are not free from criticism nor should you feel the right to have your beliefs respected.
Well that's unfair.

Magical Kebab

HSC

Do u even Fox News?

Garygaz

HSC
yeh i watch fox news day and night, it's actually the only form of media i can consume. i also think glenn beck is a hero of freedom and i have a picture of ol' rupert on my nightstand :')

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
yeh i watch fox news day and night, it's actually the only form of media i can consume. i also think glenn beck is a hero of freedom and i have a picture of ol' rupert on my nightstand :')
but do you make blood sacrifices to geraldo rivera

Tasteless

HSC
I'm legitimately surprised they didn't blame the 5 year old tbh.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
jesus is also very proud that his personal messenger the pope is protecting pedos too. same shit different smell.
except jesus wasn't a pedophile (and mohammed was (which is the whole point)))????

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
lmao

comparing immculate conception of a prophet

to a middle age prophet raping a child

gg
doesnt make your all loving god not a rapist.

i just find all sects of the abrahamic religion equally retarded.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
except jesus wasn't a pedophile (and mohammed was (which is the whole point)))????
i see how you conveniently ignored the posts in this thread where it was brought up that the evidence Aisha was underrage was in fact questionable

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
SylviaB, you have lost this fight. God wasn't 100% inncoent.

Magical Kebab

HSC
i see how you conveniently ignored the posts in this thread where it was brought up that the evidence Aisha was underrage was in fact questionable
That's why ppl like SylviaB would rather have these discussions online

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
doesnt make your all loving god not a rapist.

i just find all sects of the abrahamic religion equally retarded.
given that

a) It's just a mythological tale (i.e. didnt actually happen)

b) not even rape

then, no, you're wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)