Average Joe (3 Viewers)

MoNNiE

HSC
whois the guy who taped danced?? -- his a dick...yeah Zachs a poof too..

tareq would probably the guy she chooses... his pretty cool :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yes, apart from his 'do you like brocolli' pick up line, i really like tareq

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I don't think she'll actually choose Tareq. She only really spoke of their intellectual connection or something. Or just how she was blown away by how smart he was. He didn't even get a kiss. I really hope she doesn't choose Zach. Haha, that guy that was blown away by that single peck and the end of the date was funny!

MoNNiE

HSC
lol...
what about the guy with the goatie... his pretty all right!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
hahaha, he's the one that got all excited when he got a kiss. I think his name's Richard? I'm not sure. He's funny coz he's so nerdy. I don't like Brad either - he comes off as a bit of a pervert.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
how bout that short guy at the end, the 1 who was egged. he put Zachs toothbrush in the toilet, ROFL, now we know the real reason why his breath stinks

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
how bout that short guy at the end, the 1 who was egged. he put Zachs toothbrush in the toilet, ROFL, now we know the real reason why his breath stinks
hahahahahaha
damn i hate zach
go tareq

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I'm dieing to know what are all the mystery behind how some contestant were paid, but donst that ruin the point of the show>?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
tareq is weird!! i dont like him.
zach is easily the most fun to watch, every time he says something i laugh hysterically. if he leaves the show i might not watch it anymore.
i thought that guy was really annoying, the one who was all 'oh she was looking at me when she said she wanted tareq, i think it was like a secret message'. he KEPT SAYING IT!! god i was annoyed.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
tareq is weird!! i dont like him.
zach is easily the most fun to watch, every time he says something i laugh hysterically. if he leaves the show i might not watch it anymore.
i thought that guy was really annoying, the one who was all 'oh she was looking at me when she said she wanted tareq, i think it was like a secret message'. he KEPT SAYING IT!! god i was annoyed.
I hate him just as much, virgin - his name is Brad. Lets continue talking about how much we hate him. He comes off as such a pervert

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i know!! hes full like 'oh she only chose him cos she doesnt really think she has a connection with him. she has a connection with me! me me me! blah blah blah! im ugly!'

sorry :)

peepee

loser.
HSC
i know who errr...?wins?...Average Joe :) but i won't ruin it for yous hehe just go to to nbc.com if you really wanna know...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babyslug
hahaha, he's the one that got all excited when he got a kiss. I think his name's Richard? I'm not sure. He's funny coz he's so nerdy. I don't like Brad either - he comes off as a bit of a pervert.
yeh it was like he has never been kissed before lol, it was funny

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
what about one of the big overweight guys at the end that didnt get chosen to stay, he said that she sent all the guys home over 200 pounds or something like that.. but she sent that small guy dennis home too.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Dennis is the man i model myself on.

The girl is hot, but she has no taste whatsoever, otherwise she'd be gettin' kinky with him already

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
i know!! hes full like 'oh she only chose him cos she doesnt really think she has a connection with him. she has a connection with me! me me me! blah blah blah! im ugly!'
he was annoying and up himself

and she has kept the guy with the attitude problem because he is 'hot'

dennis is the one everyone likes right? why does everyone like him so much? i don't think it comes across that much on the tv show.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
dennis is the one everyone likes right? why does everyone like him so much? i don't think it comes across that much on the tv show.
cos he was an ass kisser. he did people's laundry and tried to be everyone's friend.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I don't like melina at all I think she is cheap, highly deceptive and two-faced.

She only looks good with make up on, without it she looks quite worn out and ordinary.

She constantly says that "looks aren't important" particularly to the fatter guys on the show so that she doesn't appear shallow, when really thats all she is. She only kissed zach because to her he looked better than the other guys.

You can see her highly deceptive nature when she laughs and plays along with the dude who sings and gets all excited over a friendly kiss. Then later on u see what she really thinks of him.

I don't think tareq has any chance with her, he has no emotion he's too detached, the way he talked reminded me a bit of Arnie in Terminator.

Prob Zach's got the best chance, considering she did kiss him.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree with the comment on zach. she has kept him because he was the most attractive, even though he is a dickhead.

i thought she was nice, but yesterday we started seeing more of the other side of her. when she didn't give the last guy a chance because the sun was in his eyes? i think she thinks she is above all of them, not on the same level.

iknow there will be a twist, and i don't know what it is. but what i think they should do it bring in the good looking guys. i bet she would fall for them straight away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)