Average Joe (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man.
i mean those models, compared to the 3 original dudes, r very good looking

i think any girl put in her position would be happy.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
those guys were pretty good looking except for the last guy...looks mexican or something

the other 2 guys were models i reckon

no chance for zack now haha

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and next week she gets with one of them, already. the best looking too. the last guy was average, nothing special

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
the second guy was SO HOT!! I'M IN LOVE!!! omg, he's the one she kisses next week too. He's so hot - how could anything be so perfect! The last dude...hmm..but that second guy! He's so preeeeeeettttty...
In the preview of next week's episode, the average joes are really pissed, one of the guys kicks a lamp in their house or something. Did you see the looks they were giving each other?! OH THAT SECOND GUY! I have to marry him.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
brad is an idiot. and i am shocked that tareq got kicked. and i dont think any of the new guys are THAT fantastic..
Brad is a complete jerk - i don't even know if i believe him about what he said in regards to Zach. I knew that Tareq would be going, i don't think melana and tareq had any other attraction than just intellectual. I knew he wouldn't be the final 3. It was sorta obvious - but tareq was really refined.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
i still have my sega master system, yeh iused to play alex the kid, and get really high up in the level, but it dosnt save, ithink it sometimes continued didnt it?
i used to playwonderboy alot too lol... and sonic was mad
:rolleyes: Someone told me few yrs ago that theres a cobination of keys you can press to start from you current postiton when you die, :rolleyes: wish they told me eariler.

Melina is so shollow, felling so happy when she sees the good looking guys, Nothing wrong with that, just dont say that looks dont matter next time ;)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
did u see the last guy that walked in, after he kissed melana he then said to the average joes "HEY GUYS", and they're giving him dirty looks and evrything

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i know! zach kept looking at melana each time a new guy walked in. Haha, good, Zach isn't such hot stuff anymore now, is he

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babyslug
the second guy was SO HOT!! I'M IN LOVE!!! omg, he's the one she kisses next week too. He's so hot - how could anything be so perfect! The last dude...hmm..but that second guy! He's so preeeeeeettttty...
In the preview of next week's episode, the average joes are really pissed, one of the guys kicks a lamp in their house or something. Did you see the looks they were giving each other?! OH THAT SECOND GUY! I have to marry him.
yeh the second guy is nice,the best out of them all...by a long shot :)
yeh I saw the preview of next wk, I saw the looks the guys were giving when the new guys came out, one guy said "the bastards" so i don't know whether he was referring to the guys or the tv people who organised the show.
Of course Melana will choose the second guy, oh it isnt fair why does she get to have him lol

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
zach was never hot stuff to anyone but himself :p
yeh zach'sthe biggest creep, his thinks his hot, and anyone will fall to their knees for him....as if hey

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i can imagine the 3 guys that got kicked last night would b laughing their heads off wen they found out bout the 3 hot guys haha

they would be like "haha suck shit. melena wouldnt hv picked me anyway coz those 3 hot guys r there"

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
exactly! i wonder if the three guys that got the flick actually found out

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i know, but it would have made them feel better if they found out as soon as they got onto the bus.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i can imagine them pissing themselves on the bus if they found out

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i can imagine them pissing themselves on the bus if they found out
:p I would be too, Dont read on if you dont know the endding i'll write in code-
*SPOILER* ahah eth wsho ssay ti sgive ehop ot eaverag sjoe, yreall who sdoe ti, uyo kthin fi iHawi eaverag eJo lwil eb eth esam ?:confused: ;) *SPOILER

Okay okay , my code sux:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i didn't read that, i have restrained myself. spoilers are not allowed anyway :p

are there only 6 episodes in total?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I nearly read that spoiler! HOW DARE YOU!??

Do you want me to whack you with my Mod stick?? HUH???
Whoever you are...

i am too scare to check your name coz my eyes might just take a glimpse at your message! Now delete your message please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)