aviation (pilot) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Nick42673 said:
Word is that for all HSC students you will not be told of any Qantas Cadetship info until your hsc results are in, a slight differences from past years. So expect decisions late december, but more likely just chill until Jan 2.Mid year intake will go ahead next year for swinburne associates, as it did this year.CPL intakes are downsizing in numbers, but word is that more will become available.Finally, for all of you thinking about Aviation and you aren't in yr12 this year, MLC School Burwood will be having a big-old careers expo next year with defence force and a few flying schools and maybe some organisations too there, so watch this space and more will be post later on.Good luck to all of you!
winter intake wentstraight onto a330 operations

lucky bastards..

JamesTockuss

HSC
Nick42673 said:
Word is that for all HSC students you will not be told of any Qantas Cadetship info until your hsc results are in, a slight differences from past years. So expect decisions late december, but more likely just chill until Jan 2.Mid year intake will go ahead next year for swinburne associates, as it did this year.CPL intakes are downsizing in numbers, but word is that more will become available.Finally, for all of you thinking about Aviation and you aren't in yr12 this year, MLC School Burwood will be having a big-old careers expo next year with defence force and a few flying schools and maybe some organisations too there, so watch this space and more will be post later on.Good luck to all of you!

hey

Did you get the call asking about preferences for March/August start dates?

And also are they going to be contacting us for our HSC results or what?

HSC
umm with the Bankstown Airport open day thing on the 8th of November can anyone give me more details? And is anyone going? Thanks

HSC
honeynlicorice said:
umm with the Bankstown Airport open day thing on the 8th of November can anyone give me more details? And is anyone going? Thanks
What: UNSW Bachelor of Aviation (Flying) Open Day
When: Saturday, November 8
Place: Bankstown Airport - Hangar 135
Tme: 10am-1pm

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
When you apply for Aviation flying stream at UNSW, as i have done, do you get a notification for the interview as soon as they recieve the internal application or when the UAI is released?

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
What: UNSW Bachelor of Aviation (Flying) Open Day
When: Saturday, November 8
Place: Bankstown Airport - Hangar 135
Tme: 10am-1pm

Do you know if I have to call and tell them im coming or do i just turn up on the day?

James747

HSC
Triple777ER said:
When you apply for Aviation flying stream at UNSW, as i have done, do you get a notification for the interview as soon as they recieve the internal application or when the UAI is released?
internal applications were due back in september or sthg, and interviews have been done loooong ago.... i got my one done like a month ago

James747

HSC
Nick42673 said:
is ur source reliable?

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
James747 said:
internal applications were due back in september or sthg, and interviews have been done loooong ago.... i got my one done like a month ago
on their website they said you can send it before October, anyway i got an email for my interview. How was your interview?

mr.tos

HSC
I thought people would have more sense. Why would you want to spend 100+K for a CPL, where you can get the same licence, for half the time and price at a flying school!!! Both options still leave you bashing around in a 210 somewhere in the middle of nowhere for 25k a year.

Just because its a "degree", don't think it places you at any advantage. The industry is a little different to others :rolleyes:

studentcheese

HSC
u ppl seriously wanna b pilots?

nah jokes. ppl r free to b whatever dey wanna b.

lol @ me. It's the first time I used weird abbreviations.

HSC
studentcheese said:
u ppl seriously wanna b pilots?

nah jokes. ppl r free to b whatever dey wanna b.

lol @ me. It's the first time I used weird abbreviations.
what do u wanna be ?

please dont tell me doctor, lawyer, accountant or an actuary ?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Im going to need a small loan to pay for my flying school(dont think Im doing the degree anymore, just see all the views on this on PPrune).

Do Banks etc..loan money is 18year olds?

James747

HSC
Triple777ER said:
on their website they said you can send it before October, anyway i got an email for my interview. How was your interview?
well, they mustve changed the dates. i remember reading in uac or sthg that they were due in september. the interview wasa breeze - if u compare it to the qantas one xD

HSC
milocole said:
Im going to need a small loan to pay for my flying school(dont think Im doing the degree anymore, just see all the views on this on PPrune).

Do Banks etc..loan money is 18year olds?
no

you need your parents to sign the thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)