• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (2 Viewers)

denise

i reckon to think that there's a bold line between good and bad guys is pretty naive. by bad you mean confident and egotistic strong guys.. but there are also confident egotistic nerds who are grool.
and no i wouldn't lose respect or think my bf was pathetic if he didn't hit a guy that did something to me cause i'd be the one telling him not to do it cause he'd be pathetic if he did. does that make sense. yeah...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'm a good girl. Give me a good boy who looks bad anyday of the week.

I wouldn't think if my boyfriend didn't hit someone that he was a wuss, I'd actually prefer that he didn't because I get a bit.. um.. teary when people I know get into fights. Hell, I get teary when people I don't know get into fights...

Last edited:

nerd2die1

Originally posted by tattoodguy
Also if your bf was a sissy type of guy, and he didnt hit a guy that did something to you............do you looose resspect for him???? and think his pathetic?? and consider leaving him??
insecure, much?

Originally posted by whiterabbit
he might hit you in the future
how the fuck can you instantly correlate 'bad boy' with someone who would assault their girlfriend? like someone else said, bad boy doesn't necessarily = bad person. i'd even go so far as to say most teenage girls think a bad boy is the boy who stands behind the train station smoking after school in his uniform (!!), as if that can be instantly related to physical assault.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i like bad boys for one night stands but i usually date the nice guys :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ehehehe, i've had my own boy to corrupt. is fun. he's got more self control than me, but, which gets annoying. :mad1:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
I want to be corrupted and seduced and taken away to his cave.
LOL

do any of you find though that there are more girls out there who like the idea of being the dominant ones and corrupting all the innocent nice guys?

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
No, I prefer to be the submissive. Besides, you get more power that way, because you don't have a need to dominate, so you control that person by supplying what they need. Plus I hate having to do all the work :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
No, I prefer to be the submissive. Besides, you get more power that way, because you don't have a need to dominate, so you control that person by supplying what they need. Plus I hate having to do all the work :p
haha, I'm exactly the same. plus writhing around is fun

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
hmmmm interesting.

personally i like the submissive too, less work.... damn i'm lazy :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Everytime I hear the word "submissive" I think whips and chains. Is that normal?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Everytime I hear the word "submissive" I think whips and chains. Is that normal?
I do exactly the same thing...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yes.

but being corrupted is fun.. and if thats submission *shudder* well then I'm guilty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)