• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
for me.. the guys are in between being bad and good..
having a good boy.. is great! but sometimes i just like the guy to be an OUT there kind of person..
i don't go for gangsters.. or any azn guy who is a show off...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Is it true that chicks want bad boys????

Do you recon thats true?????

Also if your bf was a sissy type of guy, and he didnt hit a guy that did something to you............do you looose resspect for him???? and think his pathetic?? and consider leaving him??
To your first question: No

Second Qustion: No I don't reckon it's true

3rd, 4th and 5th questions: No, because I would consider him as a gentleman.

J_A_S

I like a guy who will let me dominate in the relationship but will dominate in the bedroom. Also i love conflict i hate guys who are just like yes dear or yes baby that pissess me off its like "get some balls" god dam

bex

HSC
hmm.. i like nice boys... but not sissy boys.. just because a guy is nice and take care of you doesnt mean he has to be a girly guy who cries im chick flicks! im the girl.. thats my job!

PS you dont need to hit somene to show youre standing up against them

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Acid
Why do you think you always see hot chicks going out with these drop-kick skater/surfie poofs that have an IQ of no greater than around 30? :)
i dunno about dropkick skater/surfie poofs, what about those fags that wear their pants 5 sizes too big, drive charades with turbo in them & put huge subs in the back just so everyone knows they're listening to that lame Next Episode song?
sorry but i kinda think in sydney that skater/surfie 'poofs' are the lesser evil

lengstar

HSC
i have a permanent grudge against the bad boy image but incorporating it does get me some attention so why not? i'm naturally too much of a 'nice boy' and getting called that all the time pisses me off to the point that i'd start smoking to kill that image which is why i use the 'player' image instead.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sifnt go for a dropkick, i mean, you have job security, brains, socialite, and plenty of insight into life all rolled into one.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Image is important, I won't deny that, in a society based so much on aesthetics it's easy to be categorised as a bad boy or a good boy...

Probably the attraction of the bad boy is more exciting; but in regards to a relationship a 'good boy' would probably be better... But you're not going to date someone who won't stand up for you, themselves or what they believe in.

You can still be a 'good boy' without being a pussy :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pfft sif be one of those! :D

id rather be a man :D

asha_ramirez

HSC
Haha a 'man'... so rare.

But then so are 'ladies'... It's all bs.

We need new standards of courtship and respective places within society and realtionships.

Considering all the changing idiologies have screwed up the way it was supposed to be.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Female -
Slut
Whore
Wench
Easy

Male -
Mummy's Boy
Playa
Alcoholic
Impotent

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sure why not. alchoholic sounds like fun.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Hahaha, yeah until your 'wench' and your 'crack-babies' find out... then you're screwed... But hey, if that's who you want to be you wouldn't care what anyone else thought.

Too bad you're not alone on the planet... or are you?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I don't think it's the fact that they're 'bad' which makes them attractive. I think it's more an element which is a by product personally.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Half those bad boy types are real pussys anyway. Some of those quiet, nice ones might surprise you in a situation. Besides do you really want a guy who's aspiring to a life time in gaol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)