• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
To each their own.

If one would wish to have casual sex, thats their choice.
If one would wish not to have casual sex, thats their choice.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well, see, i agree. people can do what they want. i just think it's really rude and judgemental to say that because i do what i want, i don't "deserve" a nice guy. i'm currently going out with a very nice guy, and he knows everything i've done, and he loves me regardless. i personally think that's more of a "nice guy" than someone who just judges.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd agree on that one glyc, cos i used to be a 'nice' guy (i hope :D )

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh, everyone used to be a nice guy ; )

but yeah, i understand that berry doesn't want to have casual sex or whatever, and that's fine. i could really care less. but in no way does that give him the right to judge me and say i don't deserve the good things i get. *that's* what i found really offensive and rude.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*nods*

I dont think love is based upon the casuality of sex anyway, if you really love that person, its not going to matter based upon that and each scenario is different :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
exactly. like, in my case, my bf understands what i did and why i did it, and some of it really isn't pretty, but he doesn't use it to judge me. he loves me for *me*, not for my past. and he's coming over with oportos. i have the greatest bf ever ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe i prefer Subway !! :D

The past determines our present and by not acknowledging and moving on from that we fail to create a future.

berry580

HSC
asha_ramirez said:
Hunny I completely agree with you, well I can relate as well; people like this berry person obviously have some sort of constrained view of modern society if they think that you can not enjoy casual sex and respect yourself at the same time.

Just feel liberated that you don't have berry's views!
Well if you think my my thoughts is a constrain, then go ahead, because in a way that's true, but you need to remember the world is filed with constraints. Besiedes, its inevitably a fact that the world is changing and absurd, so I'm not too surprised, you can go bomb and invade some defenceless oil filled country and call it 'saving the world', you can go in someone's house, kick them out and leave them homeless and call it 'liberating' them, so whatelse can't be 'right'?
well, see, i agree. people can do what they want. i just think it's really rude and judgemental to say that because i do what i want, i don't "deserve" a nice guy.
Sorry if it bothers you, but as far I am (and I believe the general society is) concerned, people who has casual sex has no dignity, and people without dignity does not deserve a good partner in my opinion. Besides, if what I'm saying isn't the truth in your opinion, I can't see why your so furious for.
but in no way does that give him the right to judge me and say i don't deserve the good things i get. *that's* what i found really offensive and rude.
Sorry if that bothers you, but I won't call it a judgement, make it a personal opinion, if that helps.

J

jhakka

It's not fair to judge people on a few posts in one forum that you've observed over a maximum of two weeks (judging from when your account was created). Don't judge people because they act differently to you, particularly if you haven't been here long enough to form an accurate opinion.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
berry580 said:
Well if you think my my thoughts is a constrain, then go ahead, because in a way that's true, but you need to remember the world is filed with constraints. Besiedes, its inevitably a fact that the world is changing and absurd, so I'm not too surprised, you can go bomb and invade some defenceless oil filled country and call it 'saving the world', you can go in someone's house, kick them out and leave them homeless and call it 'liberating' them, so whatelse can't be 'right'?
that was absolutely ridiculous. if you want to tie sexual liberation to war, you're obviously reaching. please, if you're going to insult people, make it a little less far fetched next time.

Sorry if it bothers you, but as far I am (and I believe the general society is) concerned, people who has casual sex has no dignity, and people without dignity does not deserve a good partner in my opinion. Besides, if what I'm saying isn't the truth in your opinion, I can't see why your so furious for.
well, actually, i DON'T have casual sex anymore, seeing as i'm in a fairly serious relationship and all. i think you have absolutely no right to judge things i did in my past (as you don't know why i did them and all) and as far as i'm concerned, you are close minded, not to mention RUDE. what you're saying ISN'T the truth as far as i'm concerned, but it IS really presumptious to say you know what i do and do not deserve. you don't have to approve of the fact that i used to have casual sex, that's not the point. my point is that you know absolutely NOTHING about my situation. you don't know what mental headspace i was in, you don't know what happened to me when i was younger. if you were truly a 'nice guy', you wouldn't be judgemental. nice guys don't exclude people because they might have a somewhat colourful past. i was really trying to be polite and restrained about this, but you insist on JUDGING me, which i'm used to from all sorts of people, but then you don't say i deserve a decent guy?! where the hell do you get off?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
You're a bit of a tool, berry580.

Speaking of dignity (or lack thereof), mate, look at your icon.

berry580

HSC
glycerine said:
that was absolutely ridiculous. if you want to tie sexual liberation to war, you're obviously reaching. please, if you're going to insult people, make it a little less far fetched next time.

well, actually, i DON'T have ...........the hell do you get off?
I wasn't trying to insult anyone, if you feel insulted, then refer to my signature.
Once again, I wasn't judging you, I don't have the right to, neither would I want to, but then and again, if your still abit furious, refer to my signature and it may explain- for yourself, not for me.
You're a bit of a tool, berry580.

Speaking of dignity (or lack thereof), mate, look at your icon.
Tool? I'll assume you mean 'fool', by the trend of your post.
If my avatar/icon is good enough on a PG (parental guidance) TV program, its good enough to be here.
If you want to compare having a picture of a breast (not naked) as an avatar to having casual sex, I can't see your point, can you make things more clear?

asha_ramirez

HSC
berry580 said:
Tool? I'll assume you mean 'fool', by the trend of your post.
If my avatar/icon is good enough on a PG (parental guidance) TV program, its good enough to be here.
No she/he means 'tool', and so do I ;)

berry580

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
It's an insult. Basically you can substitute it for any word that means something like 'dickhead' and get the general idea.
Thanks.

LOL.
See the world? See what happens when the truth comes out?
People deny, insists, just like how Mr. George W. Bush now is still defending his "we selling them (Saddam) things (WMD) so now we can invade them" theory. HAHAHA.
But one thing that's different, is now I've only been called names while George Bush takes over Iraq, then give this control to some US controlled (unofficially) Iraqi's, but the US still control Iraq oil fields and possess US controlled troops within the country and they call it liberation.
But in the ending, I still see similarities between the two different cases- they both just as absurd.

Last edited:
HSC
I don't really see the truth in anything that you've said. I see opinion, however.

While personally I don't dig casual sex, I don't think I've got any right to tell people that they have no dignity, or aren't as 'worthy' of a decent partner due to what they get up to in their free time.

If you have a problem with people who have casual sex, maybe you would do best to avoid going out with them, and leave it for other people to make up their minds and do likewise (or not), rather than continuing along this path?

I also don't think you should use society to back up your claim. Funnily enough I'm a member of 'general society' too, and I don't think that casual sex removes someone's dignity. That's my opinion, which is opposite to yours, so obviously this part of general society at very least doesn't agree with your stance on the issue.

Seeking to say 'society says what I think too, so I must be right!' is a fairly weak way of supporting your personal opinion. I don't think any individual can really represent society to any significant extent, and don't think they should seek to.

tattoodguy

i agrreee with berrry to a point.

If chicks in particular have casual sex it does reflect on dignity, respect etc etc.

Chicks who have casual sex (sleep around) are frowned upon by society and talked about in a negative way even by guys.

Putting yourself in a situation where If you fuck guys and they go and laugh at you and talk about you behind your back thats not showing respect for yourself.

If any of my friends had gfs who were known sluts etc i would looose respect for my friends. permisquous chicks - In most peoples eyes except for other permisquous girls (who try and justify their own behaviour) and dudes with extremely low standards and expectations they are looked down on.

Even if its the past i would and anyone else who believes in honor would take into account a girls past before going out with her.

As far as the comment you dont deserve anyone decent etc - well i dont know about that it depends on the guy involved its their call, its up to them and their expectations.

asha_ramirez

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I don't really see the truth in anything that you've said. I see opinion, however.

While personally I don't dig casual sex, I don't think I've got any right to tell people that they have no dignity, or aren't as 'worthy' of a decent partner due to what they get up to in their free time.

If you have a problem with people who have casual sex, maybe you would do best to avoid going out with them, and leave it for other people to make up their minds and do likewise (or not), rather than continuing along this path?

I also don't think you should use society to back up your claim. Funnily enough I'm a member of 'general society' too, and I don't think that casual sex removes someone's dignity. That's my opinion, which is opposite to yours, so obviously this part of general society at very least doesn't agree with your stance on the issue.

Seeking to say 'society says what I think too, so I must be right!' is a fairly weak way of supporting your personal opinion. I don't think any individual can really represent society to any significant extent, and don't think they should seek to.
Thank you, that's probably the most intelligent thing I've heard today, and I'm ont being sarcastic. Honestly, good work.

tattoodguy

the people who dont think respect is related to sex. wake up.

Come on dude if you know a chick and she sleeeps around, would u look at her the same as you look at a chick who is a "good girl", i dont think so.

Like if chicks are sluts atleast to every guy i have ever met those chicks are a joke, their numbers are passed around and you just larf with each other over the bull shit you put them through.

Like how you fuck them and when your finished you tell them to get out.
or you fuck them and chcuk their number away and bar their calls etc.

NOTE : that doesnt always happen cos some dudes are pathetic and can only fuck sluts so they treat them nice to their faces but dogg them behind the chicks backs.

If a chick respects herself i would treat her good and so would most guys i know.
But if a chick fucks around thats just making a foool out of herself in most peoples eyes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)