• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (2 Viewers)

tattoodguy

Its funny that alot of chicks go for the bad boys, and then when they get cheated on etc they seeem surprised.

And yeah alot of "bad boys" are just pussies probably alot more than half.

lengstar

HSC
i personally think that if they go for the bad boy and get cheated on its their own fault

tattoodguy

i dont know i think alot of "bad boys" are ummm charasmatic/liars etc and can be pretty believable so im still sympathetic to chicks if they get cheated on, and hopefully they can learn a lesson.

lengstar

HSC
i'm not saying they wont learn a lesson, its good if they do, but if they think they the guy will change then...

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by babygirrl **HoOchie**
i ALWAYS go 4 the bad boys!
the ones my mum will definetly hate.. ah..its such a turn on!! :D
yeh we know, then u lose ur virginity and start whinging bout it how some guy tricked u into it

berry580

HSC
i like bad boys for one night stands but i usually date the nice guys
MMmmm... in what way do you think you deserve a nie guy?
I've read a considerable number of your posts in the past few days, and judging you by them, I would personally rate you as a 'not so' decent girl in terms of my criteria to be a girlfriend, and I certainly would rate myself as more than just a decent guy.
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
Half those bad boy types are real pussys anyway. Some of those quiet, nice ones might surprise you in a situation. Besides do you really want a guy who's aspiring to a life time in gaol.
I don't know if those bad boys are pussies or not, but I'm sure you've got the second sentence right!
berrry keeep up the abuse dude. These girls need another target to take out their abuses on.
You've got a point there- EDIT

Last edited:

berry580

HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
berrry keeep up the abuse dude. These girls need another target to take out their abuses on.
MMmm... I won't call it abuse, but simply my thoughts, and I made estimations from it. I guess 3 Unit maths won't help much in these area, so I guess I'll just not go 'too' straight to the point.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by berry580
MMmmm... in what way do you think you deserve a nie guy?
I've read a considerable number of your posts in the past few days, and judging you by them, I would personally rate you as a 'not so' decent girl in terms of my criteria to be a girlfriend, and I certainly would rate myself as more than just a decent guy.
well, gee, see the thing is, you don't know anything about me, really. the guys i date do, and i've never dated anyone who's not intrinsically a 'nice guy' (if you want to label him this way). guess what? when i go into relationships, they last relatively long times (with ONE exception). is it so wrong that i should enjoy casual sex in between? i respect myself, i'm not harming anyone and i ALWAYS practise safe sex, so what the fuck is your problem?

berry580

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
well, gee, see the thing is, you don't know anything about me, really. the guys i date do, and i've never dated anyone who's not intrinsically a 'nice guy' (if you want to label him this way). guess what? when i go into relationships, they last relatively long times (with ONE exception). is it so wrong that i should enjoy casual sex in between? i respect myself, i'm not harming anyone and i ALWAYS practise safe sex, so what the fuck is your problem?
Well in no way would your style in getting your pleasure be my problem, I was simply expessing what I think- nothing more, nothing less.
Also, do you really think some idiots rushing to get f--ked for that $3000 would matter me? I don't think so.

Also, by- "I should enjoy casaul sex" and "I respect myself", it clearly shows we have different standards, and I don't know about you or others, but that would ultimately be a contradiction to me, so I think I should stop here.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by berry580
Well in no would your style in getting your pleasure from be my problem, I was simply expessing what I think- nothing more, nothing less.
Also, do you really think some idiots rushing to get f--ked for that $3000 would matter me? I don't think so.

I don't understand whaaat the fuck you just said. Please clarify. Preferably in English. Preferably soon, I wanna go to bed.

zerzillia

well, "hot chicks" want either:
-rich guys
OR
-bad boys

i have liked both "bad" guys and "good" guys so it's kinda weird. if my boyfriend knew about this guy that did something to me (by something i mean big, not something small like sending me junk mail), and he didn't protect me or avenge for me, i would consider leaving him. it's not because of that event but it would mean that i would know what kind of person he is.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
zerzillia said:
if my boyfriend knew about this guy that did something to me (by something i mean big, not something small like sending me junk mail), and he didn't protect me or avenge for me, i would consider leaving him. it's not because of that event but it would mean that i would know what kind of person he is.
a spineless pussy? :)

I think I need to be held back from doing anything too drastic.

berry580

HSC
zerzillia said:
if my boyfriend knew about this guy that did something to me (by something i mean big, not something small like sending me junk mail), and he didn't protect me or avenge for me, i would consider leaving him. it's not because of that event but it would mean that i would know what kind of person he is.
Avenge? :confused:
What you want him to do? Kill that guy?
I guess chicks these days watched too much movies, just like how guys watch too much 'other' type of movies. :uhhuh:

asha_ramirez

HSC
glycerine said:
Hunny I completely agree with you, well I can relate as well; people like this berry person obviously have some sort of constrained view of modern society if they think that you can not enjoy casual sex and respect yourself at the same time.

Just feel liberated that you don't have berry's views!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)