• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bag snatch in Lakemba (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
ohhh i know where that is..my brother goes to school in that street.
but there is a stereotype. assume lakemba...=middle eastern.
they are probably right tho

tempco

HSC
oh yeah, i totally agree with tattoodguy. he is an extremely logical person, and always has a clear and unclouded view of issues in general.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
there is just as many asians as there is middle easterns and especially islanders in areas like
lakemba bankstown punchbowl wiley park belmore campsie etc

they arent entirely middle eastern dominated

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
true... i walk thru belmore everyday... BUT lakemba honestly .in the main street seems to have a majority of middle easterners..i'm not saying thats a bad thing..i went to primary school there

tattoodguy

all those areas would be fine if it wasnt for middle easterners.

azns are good people, they dont bother australians - there goood immmigrants they show some fucking respect for our country and there not as dirty.

This country would be 10 x better if it wasnt for middle easterners.

some want to change scoool uniforms to accomidate there religions, some cause crime, most terrorists are muslims or islamics or middle easterners whatever, there just dirty people u wouldnt want to live around.

Not only do they cause crime etc and talk in a disgusting manner and commmit gang rapes and stab grand ma's and shit, but then it forces our corrupt government to react - and now we have all these opppressive laws and shit.

Loook at punchbowl, bankstown and fucking lakemba - wherever u have large congregations of middle easterners u have a shit area. Thats not a coincidence.

Loook at the midddle east its a huge pile of shit - wherever u find these filthy people the area is fucked up.

tempco

HSC
haldon street? yeh that's where the lebs hang, while drinking coffee and smoking.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Katie123 said:
true... i walk thru belmore everyday... BUT lakemba honestly .in the main street seems to have a majority of middle easterners..i'm not saying thats a bad thing..i went to primary school there
yeah the main street is middle eastern dominated
more so muslims...
that doenst bother me the slightest seeing as im a muslim leb...
i love it there

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:
all those areas would be fine if it wasnt for middle easterners.

azns are good people, they dont bother australians - there goood immmigrants they show some fucking respect for our country and there not as dirty.

This country would be 10 x better if it wasnt for middle easterners.

some want to change scoool uniforms to accomidate there religions, some cause crime, most terrorists are muslims or islamics or middle easterners whatever, there just dirty people u wouldnt want to live around.

Not only do they cause crime etc and talk in a disgusting manner and commmit gang rapes and stab grand ma's and shit, but then it forces our corrupt government to react - and now we have all these opppressive laws and shit.

Loook at punchbowl, bankstown and fucking lakemba - wherever u have large congregations of middle easterners u have a shit area. Thats not a coincidence.

Loook at the midddle east its a huge pile of shit - wherever u find these filthy people the area is fucked up.
tattoo guy id like to take u on a day trip
to visit some of my favourite suburbs

what suburb are u from btw?

tattoodguy

campsie.

day trip to some dirty muslim areas? nah i would rather eat glassss but thanks for the offer.

Soha, even though ur a leb? cant u seee how fucked up ur race is and how much damage they are causing my country?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:
campsie.

day trip to some dirty muslim areas? nah i would rather eat glassss but thanks for the offer.

Soha, even though ur a leb? cant u seee how fucked up ur race is and how much damage they are causing my country?
u live in campsie?

hm..
erm..i can see the bad apples
BUT ..we are NOT all like that
u talk abotu muslims and lebs and wogs and arabs as if we all need to be deported we all bring bullshit to this society and community and country

seriously
if u ask me..yes there are ALOT of fucked up people..but from every race..and yeah i agree that mainly the lebanese are stupid
but its not YOUR COUNTRY
geez..
and if you wnat to get rid of damaging people then thats alot of different natios..
but then again
WE ARE ALL AUSTRALIAN.. so too bad

tempco

HSC
i reckon abos should get out of our country since all they do is drink beer and eventually die.

/tattoodguy-mode.

tattoodguy

soha, maybe u brought a citizen ship or whatever from my corrupt government.

But that doesnt make you a true australian.

If you wear a rag on ur head- ur not a proper australian, if you have a relativbe named abbul or mohammmed u aint a proper australian.

you can have all the paper work in the world and it doesnt mean shit.

personally ur alright, but i cant be bothered to differentiate - i boycott and despise alll arabs, middle easterners, muslims whatever - there all scum bags to me.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:

If you wear a rag on ur head- ur not a proper australian, if you have a relativbe named abbul or mohammmed u aint a proper australian.

personally ur alright, but i cant be bothered to differentiate - i boycott and despise alll arabs, middle easterners, muslims whatever - there all scum bags to me.
what if you were born here
what if you are a first and 3rd fleet pure white true blue aussie australian blonde hair blue eyes
who wears a "rag on their head"..like my friend
are they not australian?
there is hundreds of australians who are muslim..and accepting islamic faith and they are 100% according to u aussie

tempco

HSC
tattoodguy said:

seriously shut up. my name is muhummed. so i'm assuming i should pack up and move back to the middle east, aye?

tattoodguy

soha,

if they want to be a traitor for all i care they can go and live in the middle east.

Anyone who choooses to associate with those types of people is just as bad as arabs, muslims and middle easterners.

No proper australian would do that.

lol mohammed - personally i would rather you all left - but i wouldnt make you.

But i would stop all further immigration from that region.

I think thats a fair comprimise.

do you guys think muslims, arabs middle easterners are given a hard time etc?

dont u see the problem - we alll wear our fucking scool uniforms etc, but u fucking people want special treatment,

u commit all these crimes and then when we mention it was a middle easterner u guys get all up in arms - if u guys followed the rules and tried to fit in, australians wouldnt hate u guys so much.

Why dont u people and ur freinds relatives etc act civillly? why do u guys commit so much crime? seriously- whats the reason?

HSC
most teen lebs that u see use 'aussie' as an insult that's all i need to hate those ones, theres decent ones that are a rare find, and then theres asshole ones who are in abundance and no they are NOT cool....that is all

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Alot of dickheads on this forum. You all talk big on the net, but why dont you arseholes state your opinion out loud in the real world (ie face to face with people)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)