• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bag snatch in Lakemba (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

im not saying all muslims etc are terrorists or even the majority.

but the majority of terrorists are muslims, middle easterners and arabs.

Just like not all whites are in the kkk.

but pretty much everyone in the kkk is white ------- get it.

i just spread the facts - i dont want to condemb people etc who dont deserve it.

I liked both ur posts nice work guys. wiki wiki what nashio r u?

I dont think i have like convict heritage etc, but my relatives have faught in wars to protect the country - so thats good enough. I deserve to live here, my fee has been paid.

So me not caring if other countries over throwing my government is wrong? Its not my fucking problem.

But my government is allowed to rule in a corrrupt manner, it thinks it can lie with immunity, it leaves our citizens all around the world rottting in jails without fair trials, it keeeps stripping away more and more freedoms, it infests this fucking country with the sworn enemies of australia.

It allows the interests of immigrants to over ride our national security etc.

Our government is the traitor not me.

People who support our government are the traitors.

Australia deserves better than the current government.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
also wog boy aka jonathan if i raise some good points why do you like to only ever point out the bad points?

Firstly for a 'wog boy' who speaks 2 languages, i can speak the English language better than you can smarty. Furthermore, my father wears the Australian National Medel on his chest and bares the crown on each shoulder of his uniform. This is our country as much as it is yours. So don't go calling me a wog boy, because I was born here and what is probably going to annoy you more is authorities have more respect for me.

As for pointing out your bad points - it's a debate. I am being as honest as I can. I said I agree with you on some points, I won't join you because you misrepresent the truth.

ive never seeen you agreee with me.
Look again.

you only pick the eyes out of my questions and ignore anything that incriminates you or weakens ur position.

I ask myself, "Has this person really made a point, and have they incriminated me? ... NO!"

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
im not saying all muslims etc are terrorists or even the majority.

but the majority of terrorists are muslims, middle easterners and arabs.

Yeah we heard that again and again. Although it's wrong, it just justifies your hatred.

Just like not all whites are in the kkk.

but pretty much everyone in the kkk is white ------- get it.

Actually no, take a look into the KKK's policies. They actually have African-American members.

i just spread the facts - i dont want to condemb people etc who dont deserve it.

Mate you certainly do, I am wondering if I can reference you in my next criminology paper, because you are more accurate than the ABS who are paid millions more than you to collect data.

I liked both ur posts nice work guys. wiki wiki what nashio r u?

Point taken and what a pleasent change. Cheers.

I dont think i have like convict heritage etc, but my relatives have faught in wars to protect the country - so thats good enough. I deserve to live here, my fee has been paid.

My ancestors fought the same side your ancestors fought in the World Wars. They paid their actual fares to come here.

So me not caring if other countries over throwing my government is wrong? Its not my fucking problem.

It will be when you notice the change.

But my government is allowed to rule in a corrrupt manner, it thinks it can lie with immunity, it leaves our citizens all around the world rottting in jails without fair trials, it keeeps stripping away more and more freedoms, it infests this fucking country with the sworn enemies of australia.

Too many issues in one line, makes it hard to respond. I believe the laws in Indonesia should be respected. And as for our freedoms, the gov is trying to protect our other freedoms.

It allows the interests of immigrants to over ride our national security etc.

Doesn't make sense.

Our government is the traitor not me.

People who support our government are the traitors.

Australia deserves better than the current government

So we elect the Greens so you don't have to work and the gov pay for you to sit on your backside and read the paper, have a beer and say I am Australian cos my ancestors fought for this country, meanwhile you do jack all???

candi_licious

johno, ijust say bomb them all, the world would be a better place with out many of those shitty ppl (no offense) why cant we bring back the firing squad like in bali... hmmm
but i suppose what do i know..im just some stupid girl...
Jonathan A said:
Firstly for a 'wog boy' who speaks 2 languages, i can speak the English language better than you can smarty. Furthermore, my father wears the Australian National Medel on his chest and bares the crown on each shoulder of his uniform. This is our country as much as it is yours. So don't go calling me a wog boy, because I was born here and what is probably going to annoy you more is authorities have more respect for me.

As for pointing out your bad points - it's a debate. I am being as honest as I can. I said I agree with you on some points, I won't join you because you misrepresent the truth.

ive never seeen you agreee with me.
Look again.

you only pick the eyes out of my questions and ignore anything that incriminates you or weakens ur position.

I ask myself, "Has this person really made a point, and have they incriminated me? ... NO!"

tattoodguy

jonathan - you focus on the law to much.

So i guess before 1967 u agree that abos didnt deserve to vote.

Why do you concentrate only on the law? Why should we follow corrupt unfair laws?

Do you have a problem with saddam killing people and torturing people if under iraqi law he was allowed tooo?

What about burning witches? that used to be the law - u support burning innocent women?

Thats the type of person you are. There is thousands of unfair and immoral stupid laws.

By only focusing on the laws, that means you disregard whats moral. That just shows weaknesss.

Why dont you challlenge the system and do the right thing stop hiding behind laws.

Jonathan A

HSC
candilish3z said:
johno, ijust say bomb them all, the world would be a better place with out many of those shitty ppl (no offense) why cant we bring back the firing squad like in bali... hmmm
hehe,

Candilish3z is a true Australian in my opinion! (and she isn't stupid either)

But of course our country respects the views of all its citizens, even though many as demonstrated by some are vilifying.

candi_licious

actually..what do i know??? politics is in the family..former prime minister in the family.. but i have to say..liberals..only do good for australia, unlike that labour crap

candilish3z said:

Demandred

HSC
Lakemba is really not that bad. I worked there at the tilt for 4 years on Haldon st and got to know most of the business owners around the area. Yes there are a lot of muslims, but they aren't all that bad, the older generations are very modest and polite, many of the usuals simply sit by a cafe, drink and smoke, thats it. Its some of the younger generations that is fucked up.

This is seriously a horrific crime, but consider this, how deprived must a person be to be forced to do this? He seriously has been hurt/deprived beyond description to do this. I was talking to my co-workers about this, we both tended to agree that it is mostly due to lack of parental support from social inequality. How was this created? Social prejudices and racism such displayed by by some of the guys on this board.

Last edited:

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Funny that! Most of the references you make are covered in law you make no mention of or take into account.

Whether I think they deserved to vote is a different story. I don't think they should have voted on legal grounds. I am more than happy for them to vote, as the constitution allows for it.

Why do you concentrate only on the law? Why should we follow corrupt unfair laws?

The law doesn't achieve what you want, but look at the person you are.

Do you have a problem with saddam killing people and torturing people if under iraqi law he was allowed tooo?

No i don't, I am strong supporter of the effort to free Iraq. Their laws were in starke contrast to basic human rights. Our laws aren't. AND our laws permit us to go to Iraq.

What about burning witches? that used to be the law - u support burning innocent women?

You think I concentrate on the law too much, in the context it may have been seen justified, on sociological grounds.

Thats the type of person you are. There is thousands of unfair and immoral stupid laws.
Law shouldn't be on moral because clearly your morals are different from mine. So we have a law that mediates this.

By only focusing on the laws, that means you disregard whats moral. That just shows weaknesss.Mate I have morals, but I don't expect the law to uphold them. This is the job of parliament. I am not gutless, I am an executive member of my liberal branch.

Why dont you challlenge the system and do the right thing stop hiding behind laws.

I do. I have put motions before my party and I have decided on many motions that would see reforms to the law. But you raise concerns about why things happen, simple the law provides a good explanation.

candi_licious

sorry to say, but laws run a country..like look at schapelle corby..innocent, maybe? but 20 years for 4kgs of weed, talk bout rediculus... but it happens, and we cant do any thing about it, and with out laws who know wat hell hole we would live, be my guest if u want that.

tattoodguy said:

By only focusing on the laws, that means you disregard whats moral. That just shows weaknesss.

tattoodguy

jonathan the wog boy thing lol ur alright man - ur pretty decent. i dont mind you.

as for ur dad? he is a cop? he wears some uniform etc? so?

everyone knows there is more honor and courage in the military than the police.

Alot of police are stressed and depressed etc - that just shows how patheticly weak they are.

The army fights for our freedom, the police fight to oppressss us.

Heaps of people dont respect or like police and with good reason.

If my dad was a cop i would spit on him.

But yeah some cops are goood - its hard like they do opppresss us, but then again some are real decent and risk their lives to save people.

Im very torn with my feeelings on police.

I love them and i hate them.

Anyone who has the humanity to risk their life for another person i have alot of respect for. But those who harrasss and hurt innocent people i have hatred for. So yeah.

Its really the governments fault sort of. i hate how the police enforce immoral laws etc.

Jonathan A

HSC
Demandred said:
The main street in Lakemba is really not that bad. I worked there at the tilt for 4 years on Haldon st. Yes there are a lot of muslims, but they aren't all that bad, the older generations are very modest and humble, many of the usuals simply sit by a cafe, drink and smoke, thats it. Its the younger generations that is fucked up. This is seriously a horrific crime, but consider this, how deprived must a person be to be forced to do this? He seriously has been hurt/deprived beyond description to do this.

I was talking to my co-workers about this, we both tended to agree that it is mostly due to lack of parental support from social inequality.

I agree. I teach martial arts around that area, and the socioeconomic factors are a significant.

tattoodguy

u fucking terrorist cunts in iraq i hope they kill that aussie. I want another reason to hate you pieces of shit.

You are a pathetic selfish being. You want a man's life to be taken away so you can continue anger. It shows you don't want peace, how can you complain about crime then?[/QUOTE]

lol

also can u tone down on the personal insults i know i called u wog boy or something, but i didnt mean it in an offensive way. :)

tattoodguy

Mate you certainly do, I am wondering if I can reference you in my next criminology paper, because you are more accurate than the ABS who are paid millions more than you to collect data.

lol ur such a comedian.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
jonathan the wog boy thing lol ur alright man - ur pretty decent. i dont mind you.
I think you can be decent, and what's interesting is we often agree but for same strange reason on different counts.

as for ur dad? he is a cop? he wears some uniform etc? so? everyone knows there is more honor and courage in the military than the police.

Arguably not. Police do a very tough job, and so does the military, but I will not hold one above the other. both are needed to protect society. My point was that you can't point me out as a wog or unAustralian, for one reason my father has integrated into society, respects and enforces the law, even went to the extent of changing his name to ensure his impartiality and not favour anyone.

Alot of police are stressed and depressed etc - that just shows how patheticly weak they are.

Got no idea what thats about.

The army fights for our freedom, the police fight to oppressss us.

I wont enter that, you don't need police supposedly.

Heaps of people dont respect or like police and with good reason.

But seriously, if they are people like you then police have nothing to fear.

If my dad was a cop i would spit on him.

If my dad brought me up with the same manners and respect for others, I would too spit on him. but since I am close with my family I wouldn't.

But yeah some cops are goood - its hard like they do opppresss us, but then again some are real decent and risk their lives to save people.

Sorry mate, but your other posts (even within the same post) have a different spin.

Im very torn with my feeelings on police.

I love them and i hate them

Anyone who has the humanity to risk their life for another person i have alot of respect for. But those who harrasss and hurt innocent people i have hatred for. So yeah.

Its really the governments fault sort of. i hate how the police enforce immoral laws etc..

I am stunned. But I have to agree with you somewhat.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
u fucking terrorist cunts in iraq i hope they kill that aussie. I want another reason to hate you pieces of shit.

You are a pathetic selfish being. You want a man's life to be taken away so you can continue anger. It shows you don't want peace, how can you complain about crime then?
lol

also can u tone down on the personal insults i know i called u wog boy or something, but i didnt mean it in an offensive way. :)[/QUOTE]

Mate you just said you hope an innocent man dies so you can have reason to hate more. If that isn't selfish, what is? No offence, but that statement was just wrong.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:

lol ur such a comedian.

I have to say it certainly was something that made me laugh. You made a funny comment.

tattoodguy

jonathan ur involved in politics? disgraceful.

Killing witches is ok - are you a kid? there is no such thing as witches . So there is no reason to burn them. So i dont care what the law says its immoral.

Stop hiding behind the law.

There are heaps of things that are wrong under the law - bearing that in mind why should we follow any laws?

Some things the government does are totally unfair.

Dont you think its wrong that our government makes the laws that effects them - as a consequence they can be more lenient of themselves?

what sort of things have you proposed?

why be a fucking selll out, make ur own political party.

That shows fucking weaknessss. So your going to just compromise ur standards and follow all the bull shit the liberal party proposes?

U said abos dont deserve to vote? i asked for ur opinion - dont hide behind the law - stop being weak . Why dont you condemb the government and admit the law was wrong?

You know some laws are unfair and unjust.

You say we had a right to go to war? doesnt our government owe our military more concern than rushing into a war based on faulty unreliable intelligence?
It proves our government is immoral and has no right to run our country.

our government should only risk troop lives as a last resort.

they started a war where a problem had already been resolved through diplomacy - the whole government should be inprisoned.

Unless the government is punished - we have flooors in our government and our political and legal system.

tattoodguy

mr jonathan.

i dont seee him as innocent - i dont agree with the war or any ones efforts to profit from the invasion.

If he was innocent, i would never want him harmed under any circumstances.

i dont think he should be there.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
jonathan ur involved in politics? disgraceful.
But I have the guts to do it, which counters your original argument that I was gutless and hiding behind the law.

Killing witches is ok - are you a kid? there is no such thing as witches . So there is no reason to burn them. So i dont care what the law says its immoral.Stop hiding behind the law.

How do you think the law changes. Politics! It's a major factor. So how does a person who hides behind the law get involved in changing the law? You make no sense, but I understand when you don't attempt to form logic.

You said I was hiding behind the law about the witches, well actually I am referring to sociology (which is critical of law). The burning of witches in hindsight is wrong. Just like your policy to remove migrants would in the future be wrong. The fact is laws are reflective of the society at the time, and we must understand why things occur. It doesn't mean I agree with them. I understand why Hitler did what he did, doesn't mean I agree with him, but I understand and when you understand you form logic. Being dismissive is not a good way to look into something.

There are heaps of things that are wrong under the law - bearing that in mind why should we follow any laws?

I agree the law can be incorrect to some people, but in theory its fair. It applies to all. This is the rule of law and is at th heart of our legal culture. We have laws to ensure there is no anarchy and to resolve disputes in courts rather than on the streets. Even if the street battles still occur, at least the court is an avenue of legitimate redress to honourable citizens.

Some things the government does are totally unfair.

Seperation of powers and rule of law means what you said doesn't fit in.

Dont you think its wrong that our government makes the laws that effects them - as a consequence they can be more lenient of themselves?

WHich law does this? I have never come accross such a law recently. We also in our constitution have a clause on accountable government, and we can vote them out.

what sort of things have you proposed?

My policies might be too extreme for you. I believe criminals who can afford to pay for prison should, I disagree with homosexual marriage and the lowering of the age of consent. I also am against drug injection rooms even though the law has allowed for their establishment.

why be a fucking selll out, make ur own political party.

Why? I like the liberal party.

That shows fucking weaknessss. So your going to just compromise ur standards and follow all the bull shit the liberal party proposes?

NO. to stand by a party in the good and bad times shows my strength that I don't sway to make people happy but to be fair and do what I want in life.

U said abos dont deserve to vote? i asked for ur opinion - dont hide behind the law - stop being weak . Why dont you condemb the government and admit the law was wrong?

Sorry to say mate, you are thick. YOU DON"T GET ME AT ALL. I explained in great detail my response. I say it again, the law is often reflective of society. THe constitution didn't beam onto this earth from no where, it was drafted by those we elected in our state parliaments, it was voted on by the people. Hence at the time it had legitimacy. And if you read you would know that I agree Indigenous Australians should vote. But we must understand why they couldn't I understand why because I bother to. You don't. I may also remind you that it was under Liberal Governments these reforms took place. I will also say the first Aboriginal person in parliament was in the Liberal party and a monarchist.

You say we had a right to go to war? doesnt our government owe our military more concern than rushing into a war based on faulty unreliable intelligence?
It proves our government is immoral and has no right to run our country. our government should only risk troop lives as a last resort.

That wasn't the question. Hence I am not going to respond to this.

they started a war where a problem had already been resolved through diplomacy - the whole government should be inprisoned.

Do you actually believe what you write?

Unless the government is punished - we have flooors in our government and our political and legal system.

On what grounds?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)