• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bag snatch in Lakemba (2 Viewers)

sof

Suney_J said:
Alot of dickheads on this forum. You all talk big on the net, but why dont you arseholes state your opinion out loud in the real world (ie face to face with people)
HAHAHA yeh "tattoodguy" i'd like to c u try saying this to the people u hate.

You're an ignorant dumb shit and people like u should be put down. I bet you're just a pussy little white kid who was beaten up by some leb and the only way you can get your aggression out is by going on the net and writing up hate posts.

Why do u think that you're a 'true' Australian? The white Australians in this country are also immigrants. They were the British convicts...if u attended year 8 history, u would know that. Britain had no room for criminals, that is why Australia was found and they left all the criminals in Australia but at the same time they stole Aboriginal land. So who are the BIGGEST criminals then? And EVERYONE in Australia is an immigrant. The only ones who arn't are the Aboriginals. So you can shove your redneck theories up your ass mate.

Last edited:

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
all those areas would be fine if it wasnt for middle easterners.

azns are good people, they dont bother australians - there goood immmigrants they show some fucking respect for our country and there not as dirty.

p.
wrong, ive had bad experiences with people from both races, but this is because they were just idiotic people (not so much about their race)...

geez man if you are going to bag out races at least consider all the spectrum

mahuligan

HSC
yeah exactly...we've all had bad experiences with all types of people..including white australians. it has nothing to do with the race, its to do with the person.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
campsie.

day trip to some dirty muslim areas? nah i would rather eat glassss but thanks for the offer.

Soha, even though ur a leb? cant u seee how fucked up ur race is and how much damage they are causing my country?

Have a bit of respect mate. Your 'people' from Mac fields aren't too far behind. Seeing you have little understanding on deviance, I think your comments are just stupid.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
soha, maybe u brought a citizen ship or whatever from my corrupt government.

But that doesnt make you a true australian.

It does under the relevant citizenship laws, and they override your opinion.

If you wear a rag on ur head- ur not a proper australian, if you have a relativbe named abbul or mohammmed u aint a proper australian.

Mate, a proper Australian as I said is one who is a citizen, but anyone who contributes positively to our society we like to see as Australian, and unfortunantely those who too negatively contribute.

you can have all the paper work in the world and it doesnt mean shit.

It does to me, and what's more it's good to see people like Soha as citizens.

personally ur alright, but i cant be bothered to differentiate - i boycott and despise alll arabs, middle easterners, muslims whatever - there all scum bags to me

cos you are probably a scumbag to them.

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
soha,

if they want to be a traitor for all i care they can go and live in the middle east.

Anyone who choooses to associate with those types of people is just as bad as arabs, muslims and middle easterners.

No proper australian would do that.
I don't like how you represent Australians.

lol mohammed - personally i would rather you all left - but i wouldnt make you.

But i would stop all further immigration from that region.

I think thats a fair comprimise.

Immigration should be on merit (and not queue-jumping - that's another story), you could be from NZ or UAE, as long as you are a good person, Australia would open its arms, of course we need a practical policy and ensure those people would contribute.

do you guys think muslims, arabs middle easterners are given a hard time etc?

dont u see the problem - we alll wear our fucking scool uniforms etc, but u fucking people want special treatment,

One student?

u commit all these crimes and then when we mention it was a middle easterner u guys get all up in arms - if u guys followed the rules and tried to fit in, australians wouldnt hate u guys so much.

Actually statistics would differ from your opinion. The prison population has a high rate of Indigenous Australians, and many white Australians are also offenders.

Why dont u people and ur freinds relatives etc act civillly? why do u guys commit so much crime? seriously- whats the reason?

Good question, the answer took me 2,000 words (and that wasn't enough) when I spoke of why people committed crimes.

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
everytime i see a post from tatoodguy, i cant stop LAUGHING (my librarian just poked me as i lay on the floor, rolling around gasping for a breath in between my convulsing giggles).

If scientists need proof for the evolution theory, they need to look no further than tatoodguy......he's the epitome of a half-developed human, scratching the fleas from his armpits as he wonders why all his ape friends have evolved before him....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
tattoodguy said:
campsie.

day trip to some dirty muslim areas? nah i would rather eat glassss but thanks for the offer.
I live in Campsie and I am not Muslim, not that that is a bad thing. Nor is it a "dirty Muslim area". In fact, due to your ignorant little response, I assume you've actually never been to Campsie because not only do Muslim's walk the streets of Campsie, so do Christians, Buddhists, Islamics and various other cultures which have come to be accepted in today's society.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Loz#1 said:
I live in Campsie and I am not Muslim, not that that is a bad thing. Nor is it a "dirty Muslim area". In fact, due to your ignorant little response, I assume you've actually never been to Campsie because not only do Muslim's walk the streets of Campsie, so do Christians, Buddhists, Islamics and various other cultures which have come to be accepted in today's society.
Campsie is korean mainly, but as long as u have white only areas such as The Shire, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast things seem to work fine there

Jonathan A

HSC
SabtheLab said:
everytime i see a post from tatoodguy, i cant stop LAUGHING (my librarian just poked me as i lay on the floor, rolling around gasping for a breath in between my convulsing giggles).

If scientists need proof for the evolution theory, they need to look no further than tatoodguy......he's the epitome of a half-developed human, scratching the fleas from his armpits as he wonders why all his ape friends have evolved before him....

Haha, that's gotta be one of the funniest things I have read. The truth can often be humourous.

Jonathan A

HSC
Tattooguy raises some good points, but what does he base them on? Generally representations of racism, vilification of certain groups and generalisations. He would sound more intelligent if he stopped resorting to this. Surprisinngly on some points I agree with tattooguy, but where does he get off on labelling some of the nicest people in our community?

I am of Greek background, but I was born here and I classify myself an Australian, a proud Australian. I am so proud to be an Australian that I am politically involved and take a conservative point of view and to tattooguy's surprise I am sure, many middle-eastern people do the same thing. There should be no question of who is more Australian than another, if they are citizens of this nation. If I wanted to be a real menace, I could turn around and tell tattooguy that because I study a lot of Australia's features, that is history, constitution, laws and society, I am more Australian. But it's not fair, because we should all be equal. Equality is what we fight for in our society, and we wont achieve it with words to the extent of tattooguy's.

...And a sidenote to tattooguy, there is a prominent school of criminological thought, that argues isolation in society leads to crime. Keep that in mind when you strike out at people based on race.

tattoodguy

i can acknoledge that not all muslims etc are crims/terrorists etc. Thats not even my arguement.

My arugment is, they are guests here, i have never fucking asked anyone from a second class race to enter my country.

Why should australia and alll decent australians be disadvantaged because our government is full of gutless cunts.

Obviously the fucking abos have a right to live here- they should get a big stack of cash - so i dont really give a fuck if abos commmit crimes - they have a fucking right too, we stole australia from them thats worth $100000000000000000000. If a fucking abo steals a $10,000 car big fuckign shit, its insignificant.

Abos should have a right to commmit crimes.

You cant compare immigrants to abos though. Fucking immigrants on the other hand, they should be assessed. If yo7u cant fit in to our fuckign society, you cant speak english, you come from some war torn area and ur an uncivilised cunt u should have no right to come here to commit crimes and spunge off australian tax payers.

And thats what happens because our government doesnt care about our country.
They care more about being nice to immigrants than protecting the australian public.

Its a serious fucking issue, because of the scum our government has let into the country - decent australians are being killed.

If you have relatives that have faught and died for this country u should have a greater say in how it is run etc, I have alot of relatives who have faught etc for this country in the wars etc - i would love to have the privlidge to fight for this country.

except 1 - my government is corrupt and i wouldnt want to stand in the way of anyone destroying it even a foreign nation.

and secondly - i would be fighting to protect a bunch of immigrants who have infested my country.

Not to be rude bro, but i dont really give a fuck if you read some history book about this country - I recon to be an australian you should have to prove you have relatives that spilt blood for this nation.

Why should some of us have to die for the privlidge of living here, while a bunch of low lifes just sign a couple of papers. Immigrants dont deserve the same rights as proper australians.

immigratns should be forced to go to war for this country. Why should everything be given to them on a silver pleter while australia takes it in the arse.

the one student changed the uniform etc, but other muslims etc came out and supported her. (i consider that uncivilised scummy behaviour - they dont want to fit in, they dont want to follow rules - thats why there is terrrorism and crime - because they dont want to fit in and follow rules.)

if i moved to another country i would show some respect and try and fit in. - they dont show appreciation.

did they ask for their own court systems?

jonathan - find me the figures for middle easterners in jail compared to the number in the wider community.

same as asians and all those other immigrants. But yeah its not just about crime.

Also do you acknoledge most terrorists are muslims/middle easterners etc? why cant u face the facts ? We have less freedom in this country, and realisticly if we didnt have these people here - this probably wouldnt be the case.

Its true that these ppple call australians skips etc like something is wrong with aussies.... or they rape them etc .

Australia would be bettter offf without them.

who agreees?

u fucking terrorist cunts in iraq i hope they kill that aussie. I want another reason to hate you pieces of shit.

tattoodguy

also wog boy aka jonathan if i raise some good points why do you like to only ever point out the bad points?

ive never seeen you agreee with me.

you only pick the eyes out of my questions and ignore anything that incriminates you or weakens ur position.

also the evolution thing whoever said that rofl rofl rofl very funnny.

tempco

HSC
tattoodguy said:
My arugment is, they are guests here, i have never fucking asked anyone from a second class race to enter my country.

Why should australia and alll decent australians be disadvantaged because our government is full of gutless cunts.
everyone's a guest here you twit. criminals will always exist, regardless of what you do. so you wanna kick out all "second class races" out of australia? i hope chopper shoves a stick up your behind.

tattoodguy said:
Obviously the fucking abos have a right to live here- they should get a big stack of cash - so i dont really give a fuck if abos commmit crimes - they have a fucking right too, we stole australia from them thats worth $100000000000000000000. If a fucking abo steals a $10,000 car big fuckign shit, its insignificant.

what if an abo kills your mum? see how you feel then.

tatoodguy said:
You cant compare immigrants to abos though. Fucking immigrants on the other hand, they should be assessed. If yo7u cant fit in to our fuckign society, you cant speak english, you come from some war torn area and ur an uncivilised cunt u should have no right to come here to commit crimes and spunge off australian tax payers.

They care more about being nice to immigrants than protecting the australian public.

Its a serious fucking issue, because of the scum our government has let into the country - decent australians are being killed.
the importance of english skills are obvious. i don't wanna be killed by an asian driver that can't read street signs. but as long as they make an effort, that's good enough. learning a whole language isn't an easy thing. refugees are refugees. i know heaps of refugees that contribute to society more than an average "australian" does. it depends solely on the individual. your generalisations are pathetic.

tatoodguy said:
If you have relatives that have faught and died for this country u should have a greater say in how it is run etc, I have alot of relatives who have faught etc for this country in the wars etc - i would love to have the privlidge to fight for this country.
bahahahahahahhah hell no. one word: conscription. and another thing, if your grandpa had the balls to fight for this country, it sure as hell doesn't mean you do. don't be a leech. that's disgraceful. and as for your statement about going to war for australia - i won't be judgemental. maybe you sincerely want to. and if you do, props to you. if you're just trying to strengthen your argument, screw a pillow.

tatoodguy said:
Not to be rude bro, but i dont really give a fuck if you read some history book about this country - I recon to be an australian you should have to prove you have relatives that spilt blood for this nation.

Why should some of us have to die for the privlidge of living here, while a bunch of low lifes just sign a couple of papers. Immigrants dont deserve the same rights as proper australians.

immigratns should be forced to go to war for this country. Why should everything be given to them on a silver pleter while australia takes it in the arse.
they fought for australia, for freedom. they wouldn't want anyone else to go through what they went through. you sound like a blood-hungry maniac, with all this talk of war. go spill your own blood.

tatoodguy said:
the one student changed the uniform etc, but other muslims etc came out and supported her. (i consider that uncivilised scummy behaviour - they dont want to fit in, they dont want to follow rules - thats why there is terrrorism and crime - because they dont want to fit in and follow rules.)

if i moved to another country i would show some respect and try and fit in. - they dont show appreciation.
not fitting in and terrorism/crime has no correlation whatsoever. terrorists are either psychopaths, or have a twisted ideology that drives them to do things they wouldn't normally do e.g. validating murder. i don't even know what you mean by not fitting in. give me an example. if you mean that muslim girl, i'll tell you one thing: muslims are muslims first, then they are australians. if a certain situation prevents a muslim from practising their religion, then we either avoid it totally, or take steps (within the law) to fix the problem. did you see the muslim girl holding the principal as a hostage while she had bombs tied around her waist? if you're still arguing about the muslim girl, you obviously haven't read articles related to her. go read them.

tatoodguy said:
u fucking terrorist cunts in iraq i hope they kill that aussie. I want another reason to hate you pieces of shit.
damn, i wish i had read this earlier. wouldn't have typed anything up. :(

Jonathan A

HSC
tattoodguy said:
i can acknoledge that not all muslims etc are crims/terrorists etc. Thats not even my arguement.

Well your words establish something different.

My arugment is, they are guests here, i have never fucking asked anyone from a second class race to enter my country. Why should australia and alll decent australians be disadvantaged because our government is full of gutless cunts.

Ask Whitlam? The Liberals had a strong integration policy which worked fine. And you are wrong, they are not guests. They are citizens, the law (both international and domestic) says they are our own. You can disagree with that, like you do, but a person with an IQ no higher than room temperature would have a good argument (It's a cold night tonight).

Have no regard for human life. I wonder if you had your car stolen from an Indigenous Australian (the correct term) or anyone what you would do.

The High Court has considered this argument before in Walker v New South Wales. Chief Justice Mason found that Aboriginal laws do not apply in criminal law and they must follow the Australian Legal System. All Aboriginal Customary Criminal Law was extinguished under the Australian Courts Act 1828 and this was further pointed out in Quan Yick v Hinds.

Fucking immigrants on the other hand, they should be assessed. If yo7u cant fit in to our fuckign society, you cant speak english, you come from some war torn area and ur an uncivilised cunt u should have no right to come here to commit crimes and spunge off australian tax payers.

I agree, but I wont use vilifying language and I feel our points are different somehwat. A migrant (and any Australian) should look for work, they should come the correct way. The reality is this doesn't.

Are you braindead? Detention of Migrants is seen as being really inhumane by some, yet you say it's nice. Whilst I have no problem with detention (although would like to see it more efficient), I don't think your stance is all that fair.

What????

I disagree with that. We are all equal under the law. I will continue to respect those who fought for this country and honour them, but no excuse to the law.

except 1 - my government is corrupt and i wouldnt want to stand in the way of anyone destroying it even a foreign nation.

Amazing what rubbish can influence you.

and secondly - i would be fighting to protect a bunch of immigrants who have infested my country.

And have helped our economy, and have given something back to society.

Well I reckon you are fool.

You don't get it. BECAUSE YOU ARE THICK LITTLE MAN. Check out laws before you label people. A proper Australian is defined differently from your inhumane leftwing garbage.

the one

When they return they will be Australians?

What you don't see is that many migrants have actually fought for this country.

student changed the uniform etc, but other muslims etc came out and supported her. (i consider that uncivilised scummy behaviour - they dont want to fit in, they dont want to follow rules - thats why there is terrrorism and crime - because they dont want to fit in and follow rules.)

I have to agree to some extent. However your analysis of crime is wrong. You can't say crime is caused by people not following the rules, because crime is the act of not following the rules. It's like saying people like smoking because they enjoy it. It's tautology and makes you sound like a fool because you have no logic. I also note that many people from the Islamic community were against this girl.

Agreed but many do appreciate our country.

did they ask for their own court systems?

Bad luck, wont happen!

jonathan - find me the figures for middle easterners in jail compared to the number in the wider community.

You find them. You are making the claim you back it up. but since you wont http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/bocsar/ll_bocsar.nsf/pages/bocsar_lga_ranking

This site shows that the highest crime rate areas are predominantely in the country or areas with low immigration numbers.

Also do you acknoledge most terrorists are muslims/middle easterners etc? why cant u face the facts ? We have less freedom in this country, and realisticly if we didnt have these people here - this probably wouldnt be the case.

Does the situation in Ireland ring a bell? Does KKK in its old form ring a bell? Do the European terrorist groups ring a bell? Do the Isreali extremist groups ring a bell?

Its true that these ppple call australians skips etc like something is wrong with aussies.... or they rape them etc .

Mate, a group of gang rapists does not account for the rest of society.

Australia would be bettter offf without them.

I know Australia would be better off without you.

You are a pathetic selfish being. You want a man's life to be taken away so you can continue anger. It shows you don't want peace, how can you complain about crime then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)