Best tutoring colleges (1 Viewer)

nixon3

HSC
Hey does anyone know of any good chemistry teachers, around sydney, preferably in the eastwood/epping or anywhere even remotely close to these areas?

let me know

cheers

dydx

HSC
I go to Terry Lee in Bankstown, its cheap and hes really fantastic, i think he used to be a past HSC marker and thats for maths (there are no 2U classes).

For english, i go to this place on the same street as Terry Lee (mark my words, its a long street) and the teachers name is Zenna- she's brilliant and funny too.
hi 5 ! i go to the same tutors you go to...except i have truong(i don't like the way he yells at his students) and mr tishler(very good and funny).

Truong is very cheap and he teaches very good methods on how to solve almost anything. But his downside is he's way too strict and intimidating that everyone hates going there.

Imaginaryfriend

HSC
N/A
Talent100 gets their good decents to boast and express their biased views of talent100. I reckon people would be better off getting a private tutor. Costs about the same and you get 1on1. Also the notes they make are totally based off previous HSC papers and other school's papers. So if you can just get papers you don't need talent100.
:devil:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
hi 5 ! i go to the same tutors you go to...except i have truong(i don't like the way he yells at his students) and mr tishler(very good and funny).

Truong is very cheap and he teaches very good methods on how to solve almost anything. But his downside is he's way too strict and intimidating that everyone hates going there.
Is he the deputy for Macquarie Fields?
Have you had Ms Diab? :p

heli.copter

HSC
Hey all,

Wow, this thread has been going on for a couple of years now!

If anyone is interested in finding a tutor for any subject, International tutoring services might be the answer!

They have Private Tutoring (one to one) and has a team of qualified and experienced tutors for nearly every subject!

They also charge a reasonable price and provide booklets and exam style questions. I strongly recommend you try to get more information or contact me for more information.

my email is heli.copter@hotmail.com and if you need more information then you can visting their website International Tutoring Services

i got amazing marks for HSC with their help. Hope you can too!

Goodluck!

Official

Bring it on
HSC
What about Selective Vision Coaching College
would that be one if the best?
Selective Vision Burwood is really good for Chemistry. It's also relatively cheap ($350 a month ish). The teacher is really dedicated. She prints out past half-yearlies and yearly/trial papers (which she has a huge collection of from her past students) and gives them to you; most of them with answers. She goes through the relatively tough questions from these papers without answers with you.

All in all, a solid choice. Don't know about Physics though.

Entrant

Banned
The 3rd Album `쏘리 쏘리 (SORRY, SORRY)` 아티스트 : 슈퍼주니어
HSC
Selective Vision Burwood is really good for Chemistry. It's also relatively cheap ($350 a month ish). The teacher is really dedicated. She prints out past half-yearlies and yearly/trial papers (which she has a huge collection of from her past students) and gives them to you; most of them with answers. She goes through the relatively tough questions from these papers without answers with you.

All in all, a solid choice. Don't know about Physics though.
Apparently Selective Vision is only good in Chem, Apollo.
That's why Fred left.
I think Fred has priv. tutor now.

Learner4Life

HSC
I went to quite a few tuition centres throughout primary and high school.
Some included Kumon, Northshore and James An. I found them repetitive, boring and I couldn't ask questions. I didn't learn much and the materials weren't engaging at all.
By far, the best was Lynn's Learning. They not only cover Maths and English, but also problem solving strategies and helped me write the best essays I've ever written (went from C+ in year 7 to A to A+ in year 8). I'd definitely recommend this school to anyone in primary and secondary school - I found their material matched what I was learning at school and their explanations (particularly in Maths) made it easier for me to understand.

annewc

HSC
N/A
edu-kingdom college! i go there and it has helped me heaps. the teachers ive met so far are all really helpful.

anonhello

HSC
I go to Terry Lee in Bankstown, its cheap and hes really fantastic, i think he used to be a past HSC marker and thats for maths (there are no 2U classes).

For english, i go to this place on the same street as Terry Lee (mark my words, its a long street) and the teachers name is Zenna- she's brilliant and funny too.
ohh cool i go to terry lee as well and its pretty good, but i've been looking for an English tutor, so how is this Zenna person? and whats the address or name of the place she teaches at?

pwettigurl

HSC
I'd say pre uni is the best... I went there for year 11 and 12 and it had helped me alot for both English and the maths subjects....

Coookies

HSC
Do u guys know any tutoring centre in Sydney that cover most of the stuff in a few days before the HSC or in the holiday cause I don't live in the city, have to catch the plane :(
TSFX. I think theres one in melbourne. But I wouldn't call it a tutoring college, more like a revision workshop

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
It is illegal for a HSC marker to be a private tutor :cool:
I don't think so. HSC markers are just teachers who are willing to get paid a little more to mark. Why would it be illegal? They can't give any hints about the contents of the papers, so such a rule would make absolutely no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)