Unsatisfied

HSC
kasabian, the mars volta, maybe the temper trap are alright

the rest blow major cock

would not go

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
girl talk and passion pit are the only decent bands. fuck everything els not going

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
fuck timetable clashes

rise against vs MNjugganorts

Decmeberists vs Holtop Hoods vs Gerl talk

korsabian vs the tampar trap

occer

HSC
N/A
fuck timetable clashes

rise against vs MNjugganorts

Decmeberists vs Holtop Hoods vs Gerl talk

korsabian vs the tampar trap
Ya ya man.

Fuck you all, the lineup this year is good. Not the best though obviously.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
midnight juggernauts are pretty average live. i mean they could probably just play an awesome dj set but noooooo they have to be all 'we have instruments, hooray for us'

ps: disregard this if they are actually playing a dj set.

old.skool.kid

HSC
yeah mn are pretty dull live..

is this timetable for real?? i don't get how dead prez are on the hot produce stage at all. or even at bdo. pretty sure they hate white people.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i hated the timetable at first but now i quite like it

worst clash for me is prob horrors vs dizzee

wish smd were earlier as well because no way ill stay for all of them since muse start as soon as they finish.

squance

I like cheese!!!
HSC
Awesome lineup :D
I can't wait to see all the bands...especially MUSE

nikilily

HSC
lineup imo is average, im going for muse, temper trap, lisa mitchell and passion pit.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I enjoyed it. Kasabian were awsome, same with Dizzee, Lilly Allen, Girl Talk, and Passion Pit. And the Silent disco was epic.

occer

HSC
N/A
FUCK THE DECEMBERISTS WERE SO GOOD.

Mars Volta was the only disappointment for me, Kasabian were good but I wasn't in the D for it so I probably don't rank it as high as I should have.

The Decemberists>Muse>Karnivool>Kasabian>Mars Volta>The rest imo in terms of performances.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Are you kidding, decemberists were boring as fuck, no way were they even in the same league as Muse, let alone Karnivool (who are always tight and good without being overly great). The Mars Volta were great, they also managed to limit themselves to 20 minutes for their jam session.

Wtf Decemberists.

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
did anyone get into the D from outside?

i did this awesome running jump and got over the fences even though security was fucking everywhere during Htop H00ds

occer

HSC
N/A
Are you kidding, decemberists were boring as fuck, no way were they even in the same league as Muse, let alone Karnivool (who are always tight and good without being overly great). The Mars Volta were great, they also managed to limit themselves to 20 minutes for their jam session.

Wtf Decemberists.
Haha I thought TMV were awful, much better recorded than live. The bogan crowd did not help, at least the Decemberist crowd were cool people.

HSC
N/A
meh.. i was dying to get out and see dizzie.. but ddnt get a chance :(

music in the boiler room was average.. only a few good songs. most of the time it was pretty boring music actually. but everyone came to watch calvin harris and they all said it was "amazing". well i guess it was if you liked him? lols.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
went both days, had guest pass the 2nd day so got to chill in the members lounge, air-con ftw.

- dizzee was packed both days, full of douchebag lads, southern cross tats everywhere, but was extremely fun, was up back first day, in D 2nd day...bonkers may be cheesy but it is so fun live. so is holiday. seeing his sideshow tonight,

- devendra banhart is amazing and sexy and i wish to sex him

- muse' setlist was a bit disappointing just because i havent seen them before and i wanted to hear citizen erased, map of the problematique, bliss and apocalypse please, and darkshines, but oh well. was up front for both days

2nd day > first

kasabian chose a great set list, they were awesome, pity i sat down for it though but way too hot

i saw bangs at lilyword, and also simian mobile disco did a surprise DJ set at lilyworld at 10:30pm but hardly anyone knew about it so was empty, so went to groove armada, who were ok.

girl talk was good, looking forward to his sideshow but way too packed.

blowfly was hilarious 'girl over there, u got cum in ya hair' awsm rhymes.

mars volta were impressive but still not much of a fan

bernard fanning is so bitter lol 'hey muse fans, u have to watch us first!' 'who's here to see muse' *big cheer* 'whos here to see powderfinger *smaller cheer* lolz they were decent though

decoder ring were amazing, but wtf at shirtless lads shuffling to them and then realising that it isn't shuffling music and leaving, dumb cunts.

decemberists should have done more stuff from hazards of love, like they did when i saw them in chicago, they just blend song into song its amazing. 'a bower scene' was sorely missed

passion pit do a great job at getting the crowd into it.

lilly allen was fucking terrible, but expected that anyway.

temper trap are really good live

bdo was very well organised

izzy_xo

HSC
loved passion pit, girltalk and temper trap
wasn't that keen on lily allen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)