Big Day Out 2010 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i think im being converted =S

im getting addicted to the music i heard at BDO..

and now im downloading songs? like wtf. im never into this kind of music and look now. im ADDICTED!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
did anyone get into the D from outside?

i did this awesome running jump and got over the fences even though security was fucking everywhere during Htop H00ds
Haha I saw one guy do it. He was pissed as fuck, though he got through into the crowd with out being caught, surprising though. The security guards were all too slow or fat, or both.

nikilily

HSC
went both days, had guest pass the 2nd day so got to chill in the members lounge, air-con ftw.

- dizzee was packed both days, full of douchebag lads, southern cross tats everywhere, but was extremely fun, was up back first day, in D 2nd day...bonkers may be cheesy but it is so fun live. so is holiday. seeing his sideshow tonight,

- devendra banhart is amazing and sexy and i wish to sex him

- muse' setlist was a bit disappointing just because i havent seen them before and i wanted to hear citizen erased, map of the problematique, bliss and apocalypse please, and darkshines, but oh well. was up front for both days

2nd day > first

kasabian chose a great set list, they were awesome, pity i sat down for it though but way too hot

i saw bangs at lilyword, and also simian mobile disco did a surprise DJ set at lilyworld at 10:30pm but hardly anyone knew about it so was empty, so went to groove armada, who were ok.

girl talk was good, looking forward to his sideshow but way too packed.

blowfly was hilarious 'girl over there, u got cum in ya hair' awsm rhymes.

mars volta were impressive but still not much of a fan

bernard fanning is so bitter lol 'hey muse fans, u have to watch us first!' 'who's here to see muse' *big cheer* 'whos here to see powderfinger *smaller cheer* lolz they were decent though

decoder ring were amazing, but wtf at shirtless lads shuffling to them and then realising that it isn't shuffling music and leaving, dumb cunts.

decemberists should have done more stuff from hazards of love, like they did when i saw them in chicago, they just blend song into song its amazing. 'a bower scene' was sorely missed

passion pit do a great job at getting the crowd into it.

lilly allen was fucking terrible, but expected that anyway.

temper trap are really good live

bdo was very well organised
agree with everything you said, except I loved muse's set list but really wanted Map of the Problematique, but 'Back in Black' was great!!! Temper Trap were my second favourite, Lisa Mitchell was ok but forgot words to one of her best songs. I was surprised with the security guards actually, lots didn't even care that me and my bestie were under 18 and let us in Lilyworld and other 18 + zones. Did anyone see The Middle East at the second show?? I'm so pissed I didn't see them, it clashed with the temper trap :(

occer

HSC
N/A
Haha I saw one guy do it. He was pissed as fuck, though he got through into the crowd with out being caught, surprising though. The security guards were all too slow or fat, or both.
Haha sounds like a guy I saw at Kasabian on the 22nd.

occer

HSC
N/A
Outside for Kasabian because my friends bailed on me until the end of 'em and the phone reception was shite.

tanna

HSC
- devendra banhart is amazing and sexy and i wish to sex him
agreed, i'd tap that :p

decoder ring were amazing, but wtf at shirtless lads shuffling to them and then realising that it isn't shuffling music and leaving, dumb cunts.
loved decoder ring! everyone left after a while, i was the one up the front with the friend who wasn't interested as i dragged her along. missed decemberists because she wanted to see hilltop. full devastated.

passion pit/muse/temper trap were awesome too. don't like calvin harris much, but had a good time dancing haha :)

boganxcore

HSC
girl talk was really, really amazing!!! i got heaps close to the front too and it was awesomeeeeee

jackydoll

HSC
Went to the 1st Sydney, Kasabian and Muse were the best

I was near the front in the mosh pit area and boy, it was stuffy

But I used my Akubra to fan myself and people around me

Last edited:

occer

HSC
N/A
Pushed through so many bogans in that pit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)