bludging from now on :) (1 Viewer)

victoria10

HSC
ok well seeing as everyone thinks that year 11 we have to be studying from like no on

RELAX! like it's not the end of the world if you dont.

i have decided that these holidays im gunna bludge and from now on i am gunna bludge and yeahh.

that's my advice to all year 10 students of 2008

anyone agree?

gella

HSC
im not touching a book from now until the beginning of school next year.
seriously..whats the point,
anything i even try to "revise" or "learn", i'll probably end up forgetting anyways.
its holidays ffs..

lionking1191

HSC
what do you mean? you can bludge from the end of y10 yearlies until the end of y11 yearlies. that leaves you 1 and a half years.

vongSTAA

HSC
What do you mean? Are you telling me you have been hardout studying and learning the last 11 years of your schooling life? lol. This year wasn't that much work or stress (even though parents and teachers constantly remind you how much it is), it was mostly a bludge as well :S

TBK11

HSC
Agreed :D in these holidays im gonna sleep in till the sun sets lol
but this is a time to enjoy and make the most out of it even in yr11 you can still bludge and play ping pong,
but bludging in yr11 then all the sudden moving to yr12 where there is no bludging its kinda hard

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
nope I'm going to look at stuff for next year... May as well get a head start, got nothing to do for the whole 10 weeks other then sleeping :p

Sophie.T.

HSC
Make the most of your holidays, coz once you start year 11 you will have NO free time whatsoever, trust me, been there done that.

Also, yeah don't bludge coz when you go from year 11 to year 12 you will be screwed- i learnt that lol.

Community and Family studies
Studies Of Religion (unfortunately-catholic school)
Business
Information Processes And Technology (Don't do it)
Senior Science

Myse

HSC
ok well seeing as everyone thinks that year 11 we have to be studying from like no on

i have decided that these holidays im gunna bludge and from now on i am gunna bludge and yeahh.

anyone agree?
Bludge a bit, study a bit, read a bit.
All good.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
victoria10 said:

anyone agree?
This.

Just stay on top of your maths (you don't even have to do much, like an hour a week is fine) AFTER year 11 starts
Enjoy your damn holidays..

mrpet3rr

HSC
Sophie.T. said:
Make the most of your holidays, coz once you start year 11 you will have NO free time whatsoever, trust me, been there done that.

Also, yeah don't bludge coz when you go from year 11 to year 12 you will be screwed- i learnt that lol.
You can bludge through year 11 and still be successful in year 12. I only did my homework throughout year 11 and still managed through year 12 :] . Plenty of free time

spence

HSC
mrpet3rr said:
You can bludge through year 11 and still be successful in year 12. I only did my homework throughout year 11 and still managed through year 12 :] . Plenty of free time
Agreed. I barely did anything in year 11, I was still fine in year 12. In fact I bludged a fair bit in year 12, and so did most of my grade, and we still did well

ohdyamo

HSC
spence said:
Agreed. I barely did anything in year 11, I was still fine in year 12. In fact I bludged a fair bit in year 12, and so did most of my grade, and we still did well
Same, I did nothing in year 11, and ranked pretty badly, but I applied myself in year 12 and ranked well. You just have to be able to break the bludging habit at the start of year 12 lol.

And there's no point wasting your year 10 holidays to learn ahead for year 11. You'll learn the work in class, you'll no doubt study it before exams and perhaps throughout the year if you're that kind of person, so it isn't really necessary. Maybe do it for year 12.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
iRuler said:
nope I'm going to look at stuff for next year... May as well get a head start, got nothing to do for the whole 10 weeks other then sleeping :p
Nothing to do? Surely you've got something else to do... maybe get a job so you can pay for heaps brilliant tutoring. Lol.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Seriously there's nothing wrong with bludging after the school certificate... I did.
Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with bludign the prelims either - again i know I did. But it will be difficult for you to adapt once you hit year 12, so start studying slowly. But in saying that - I'd bludge up and enjoy these holidays and think about work after you start Year 11.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I find that if you have put a big effort into the year the holidays need to be a bludge and relax time, otherwise you work overtime and start to lose some intrest in what you're doing. I personally am going to relax but first I have to get a clarinet exam out of the way and I am doing accelerated mathematics... so all throughout the holidays I will be doing Prelim. Maths and Ext1 maths. so I will be ready for the HSC course next year! (Hope I get it all done before I start the HSC course).

I will be ready for the workload of year 11!.... I hope :uhoh:

melaniestrollll

not really a troll
HSC
BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE

now repeat in a cresendo

BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE BLUDGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)