Bored of Studies (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
CBF two more to go and i just cbf.
Ive nearly read all my chem notes. Damn gotta read em all again 2moz....................
Physics im going to state library right after chem and just slam a 5-6 hour session then try do 10 hours at state on tuesday.

tetrisam

HSC
definitely bored of studying, ive got to cram both modern and legal but i so cbf reading notes cos i end up getting sleepy

mckensara

HSC
CBF two more to go and i just cbf.
Ive nearly read all my chem notes. Damn gotta read em all again 2moz....................
Physics im going to state library right after chem and just slam a 5-6 hour session then try do 10 hours at state on tuesday.
state has been fair noisy whenever i trek it out?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Fucking
Everytime I see someone that I haven't seen in a while, they always say
"Hahaha you know every time I go on boredofstudies I ALWAYS see you there, like you post everywhere"
Well why would you come here and not post!

I know, a bit irrelevant

raniaaa

:)
HSC
Fucking
Everytime I see someone that I haven't seen in a while, they always say
"Hahaha you know every time I go on boredofstudies I ALWAYS see you there, like you post everywhere"
Well why would you come here and not post!

I know, a bit irrelevant
yeah i get that tooo
i don't even post that much :eek:

boxhunter91

HSC
state has been fair noisy whenever i trek it out?
I dont hang with all the other year 12 peeps when you walk down stairs and see row of tables.
I turn around and go to sections near the computers and those old machines.
Its preety quiet.

megaman

HSC
Yeah I have chemistry, physics and economics this week but havent studied at all for physics. Seriously its the worse topic to revise for but the best to have class discussions about. Economics is just writing essays though does get very very tedious. I then have engineering the week after that, 4 exams down and 4 to go yet I cbf studying that much.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Yeah I have chemistry, physics and economics this week but havent studied at all for physics. Seriously its the worse topic to revise for but the best to have class discussions about. Economics is just writing essays though does get very very tedious. I then have engineering the week after that, 4 exams down and 4 to go yet I cbf studying that much.
4 to go...?

geez your one of the few people i feel sorry for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)