• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS State Election Exit Poll (1 Viewer)

Who did you preference first?

• Total voters

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lower House: Independent(Richard Torbay), Nationals, Country Labor, Greens, CDP. Oddly enough, my preferences were in the order of 1-5 downwards on the ballot card.

Upper House: Voted 1 under the line for the independent Torbay was recommending then donkey voted for the Democrats. Was tempting to write "They're all fucking shit" over it.

Also, The Greens are batshit insane, why would people vote for them?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Hospitals still had problems today. As did roads, public transport and everything else. What is up Mr O'Farrel? Nothing has changed. There-in lies the Liberals big problem now.
I hope you're trolling...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Lower House: Independent(Richard Torbay), Nationals, Country Labor, Greens, CDP. Oddly enough, my preferences were in the order of 1-5 downwards on the ballot card.

Upper House: Voted 1 under the line for the independent Torbay was recommending then donkey voted for the Democrats. Was tempting to write "They're all fucking shit" over it.

Also, The Greens are batshit insane, why would people vote for them?
It doesn't count if you only put a number 1 under the line, might as well wrote something interesting.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It doesn't count if you only put a number 1 under the line, might as well wrote something interesting.
I voted 2-15 for the democrats. Figured they were the most sensible party and didn't want my vote being allocated elsewhere.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
what social liberties are those chemical ali

come on besides taking drugs and being able for faggots to marry what social liberties do they support

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Them Greens are looking pretty good right about now. Given however, Fiona Brynes anti Israel policy is ridicilous.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The greens are the most prominent political party advocating capping immigration
Abortion is criminal in some Australian states (NSW?), non-whites get heaps more abortions than whites.

You know what to do

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Abortion is illegal in Queensland. It is legal in NSW though. Not sure about elsewhere.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
The greens are the most prominent political party advocating capping immigration
Abortion is criminal in some Australian states (NSW?), non-whites get heaps more abortions than whites.

You know what to do
i agree there is a pragmatic case for spporting the greens ive considered it before

but idk i dont beleive their immigration stance it will transfigure itself into pro mass immigration eventually

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I might support them if they didn't have stupid economic policies. They're fucking batshit and think the environment is everything. And that the voting age should be 16, as well as the Lucas Heights reactor being shut down. That's like saying "I like cancer, lets not cure it."

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
their economic policies are totally irrelevant because in practice they're never going to be pushing for economic reforms

goodoo

HSC
Voting in the lower house was unimportant as the result was never in question.
In the lower house it was important to make sure the greens could not hold the government to ransom again.
I voted for the Shooters and Fishers Party as they are the only real environmental party who will actually do something while not banning access.
Robert Brown will get back in but the second candidate will miss out due to the fishing party and outdoor recreation party dividing the vote. Without those two parties dividing the vote, and a bit more publicity in Sydney they should get 2 up the next election easily. They got 10.8% of the vote in Murray Darling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)