Boston Marathon Explosions (1 Viewer)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Terrible news, get ready for PATRIOT act style legislation in the coming months (ugh)

madharris

HSC
N/A
What a horrific thing to happen! Such a tragedy to hear that a few lost their lives.

My thoughts go to everyone affected by this incident

hayabusaboston

HSC
What a horrific thing to happen! Such a tragedy to hear that a few lost their lives.

My thoughts go to everyone affected by this incident
No offence but, you're thoughts won't make much of a difference lol. Noones will. Your money WILL make a difference lol, I reckon there might be a campaign set up to get people to give money to the cause.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
it is a saddening tragedy, but the amount of publicity that events get above events like this pisses me off :/

HSC
Absolute tragedy.. Let's hope the law enforcement agencies can catch the guy/s who did it and sentence them to life or death. RIP to the 3 people who have now died in the attack.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
One of my work colleagues was at that marathon. Thankfully, he is fine but is now in lockdown at his hotel.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
No offence but, you're thoughts won't make much of a difference lol. Noones will. Your money WILL make a difference lol, I reckon there might be a campaign set up to get people to give money to the cause.
No. I'm not saying they have no need for money but money won't bring back the three people, money won't help the people who witnessed this get over it, money won't prevent the paranoia and increased security that will result from this etc.

hayabusaboston

HSC
No. I'm not saying they have no need for money but money won't bring back the three people, money won't help the people who witnessed this get over it, money won't prevent the paranoia and increased security that will result from this etc.
Yea neither will thoughts haha. Nothing will. SO I dont understand the immense grieving over this situation, when you cant undo the harm thats been done. You can get revenge, I think thats what america should focus on. Blowing the fuck out of whoever did it.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Eye for an eye is childish. You can't just "blow the fuck out of" whoever did this, at the moment it seems to have been done by an amateur or a group of them so any form of retaliation would be stupid.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Eye for an eye is childish. You can't just "blow the fuck out of" whoever did this, at the moment it seems to have been done by an amateur or a group of them so any form of retaliation would be stupid.
CHILDISH!?!??! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT U MAN?!?!?!

SO u suggest putting them in prison for 20 yrs so then they get out again and kill MORE people??? the ONLY thing to do for criminals is a fucking eye for an eye. The stupidest thing u can do is offer them prison then release for them to repeat their actions. And yes, you CAN just "blow the fuck" out of the culprit, if terrorists can just "blow the fuck" out of random people then why cant we blow the fuck out of them?

Tasteless

HSC

SO u suggest putting them in prison for 20 yrs so then they get out again and kill MORE people??? the ONLY thing to do for criminals is a fucking eye for an eye. The stupidest thing u can do is offer them prison then release for them to repeat their actions. And yes, you CAN just "blow the fuck" out of the culprit, if terrorists can just "blow the fuck" out of random people then why cant we blow the fuck out of them?
I don't really have a problem with eye for an eye some (most?) of the time.

But fuck, do you think at all before you post or are you just an angsty, ranting 12 year old?

edit: ahahah sylvy

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

You are emotionless.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
This.

Yea neither will thoughts haha. Nothing will. SO I dont understand the immense grieving over this situation, when you cant undo the harm thats been done. You can get revenge, I think thats what america should focus on. Blowing the fuck out of whoever did it.
I really hope you actually hear what you are saying.

Innocent people lost their lives, no money will replace that and reciprocated violence is not the way to go.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Investigators confirmed that they were speaking to a Saudi man in hospital, but said he was not a suspect. The man was reportedly tackled by a bystander after he was seen running from near the explosion. He is believed to be a university student in Boston and was co-operating with the FBI. He told agents that he was not involved in the explosions and had run only because he was frightened

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/boy-among-dead-in-boston-bombings-20130416-2hwl8.html#ixzz2QbftGvol
*shakes head*

So innocent people are now being physically assaulted based on their race and doing something (running), that EVERYBODY else was doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)