BOW how are we all doing? (1 Viewer)

Jase

HSC
3 and 4 majors? holy crap! good luck.

I'm sure you'll all get there in the end anyway... you have all the way till the very very last day of the deadline... good luck and have fun.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
I'm doing a collection of works.....so the two prints i'm doing won't take a long time, the digital prints shouldnt take quite so long as well, mmm and the big big montrously sized drawing work i'll enjoy doing it (132.94cm) , oh yeah and the two 66. 47cm works well i have done one of those.

keevinl

HSC
shortie_689 said:
oh yeah mine is going well going to get it back from art express soon
Garh. So spill the beans, which one was yours?

I've only finished one of my plates, its a copper mezzotint. It's about 4 x 6cm so it's pretty small.

shortie_689

HSC
keevinl said:
Garh. So spill the beans, which one was yours?

I've only finished one of my plates, its a copper mezzotint. It's about 4 x 6cm so it's pretty small.
mine was in the art gallery...
the landscape drawings an huge photos...
Illusions Contradict Our Perceptions Of Reality (thats wat it was called)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok... i'm good... my head is spinning andddddddddddddd i officially hate art. i would be so much less stressed if it was just bow and no theory... the theory is the breakdown factor

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
My BOW is going quite well. Luckily, I was able to get my idea well developed before the end of the NBL basketball season. Because that is what I'm working with. There was heaps of phone calls that had to be made. Heaps of emailing. That got me a place courtside at a Sydney Kings vs West Sydney Razorbacks game - that was where I took 340+ shots.
Hopefully my artwork will be able to create that sense of euphoria, energy, power and movement I felt in that basketball game whilst I sat Courtside taking photos (for all those people who can recognise what artmovement has influenced me *gives you a cookie*).
Enough boasting...
=)

drink bottle

ALMOST FINISHED!!! so excited i really love it can everyone post pictures of their works after they finish coz id love to see everyones

keevinl

HSC
Jess 87 said:
ALMOST FINISHED!!! so excited i really love it can everyone post pictures of their works after they finish coz id love to see everyones
No way! I've only just started.

get_born

Jess 87 said:
would it be a bad thing to send pictures of our work now, or would it be better to do it after evr1 is done?? coz i take pictures of my work in progress.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
last_chance said:
would it be a bad thing to send pictures of our work now, or would it be better to do it after evr1 is done?? coz i take pictures of my work in progress.
oh you organised people

make me feel so...unorganised :confused:

get_born

lislabella said:
oh you organised people

make me feel so...unorganised :confused:
every1 organised or unorganised...that's the way they are comfortable working...i'm organised but my rooms a mess. :D

chamelia

HSC
Im dying! Ive just started my first canvas this week and ive repainted it over 3 times in fustration. Ive done this picture so many times before on paper but cos I know this is the final copy i cant make myself do it right. I feel so stressed cos im so behind and then also cos it feels like ill never get it right and be finished. :( Its so fustrating. Sorry for winging lol but i had to let it out somewhere since my art teachers kinda clueless.

get_born

chamelia said:
Im dying! Ive just started my first canvas this week and ive repainted it over 3 times in fustration. Ive done this picture so many times before on paper but cos I know this is the final copy i cant make myself do it right. I feel so stressed cos im so behind and then also cos it feels like ill never get it right and be finished. :( Its so fustrating. Sorry for winging lol but i had to let it out somewhere since my art teachers kinda clueless.
im doing three canvases...i've finished my first, however each one is as big as a door way...so you do the math.

get_born

chamelia said:
Wow thats fairly big. My teacher wants me to do at least 5 :s But there much smaller than a doorway!
lol. the only reason i got it that big is because its our first year the school does the va hsc... and when we first started out my teacher made it out to be that you HAVE to do 6 metres squared. and so im stuk with 6 metres squared, however i have cut it down a little because there is noway i can finish in time...but im happy with my work...however cant say the same about the teacher...meaning im so gonna have hell this year.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My BOW is not going anywhere I have all my materials and everything but I am too focused on my Major in Drama ....

get_born

VonDavis said:
My BOW is not going anywhere I have all my materials and everything but I am too focused on my Major in Drama ....
thats where a timetable is important... i was a mess in all my subjects in the first term and a half.

Charlie_88

VonDavis said:
im the same. im doing promotion and program for my drama IP, so its a design thing to begin with. add that with art and its really hard to still find creativity.
every other subject you can kind of push yourself and just get it done, but creative subjects are different, its hard to push it.

im trying to do something that relates to music. the emotions evoked when i listen to songs and their lyrics and things. i love music (though not in the technical sense, i dont study it). but its hard for me, cos i really dont want it to end up corny. and also, the things i want to try and convey, generally its a negative mood, and to get that across its best to do it when im in that mood. but when im in that mood i dont feel like doing any work. it kinda goes round in circles.
plus im bad with my logbook... ive never really gotten into the habit of putting stuff in there on a regular basis and doing lots of experiments and stuff. i dunno, atm i dont know if im gonna be able to pull the whole thing off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)