BOW how are we all doing? (1 Viewer)

get_born

chonkas said:
WOW...THAT DATE IS SO CLOSE!!!Our BOWs arnt due until the date of the BOS due date...which...i hva about a third of mine done...these holidays are gunna b so full....they wont even b holidays!! Good luck in finishing everyone!
i know ive hardly been at school to complete everything, cause i get more done at home than at school

Leah.Midd

HSC
haha ive hardly even started. thats my job these holidays....turn 18,party my arse off and do my BOW...wot more would u wanna do on holidays!

penciltron

HSC
July 28th for me
then the teachers give us advice for final touches.

can you say..
im screwed?
mine's due a week earlier than that!!!!
.in 22 or so days, im probably just at halfway done.
in the past few days ive gotten into a rhythm where i work about 2-3 hours each night on it without taking too much time from schoolwork and other stuff.
still, its gonna be really hard to finish it before then and i really dont care if it isnt the worst thing i can do is to rush it for the sake of getting it in, bah.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
Leah.Midd said:
haha ive hardly even started. thats my job these holidays....turn 18,party my arse off and do my BOW...wot more would u wanna do on holidays!
study really hard because the trials are first week back and your half yearlies weren't assessable so you have no study note compiled for the first half of the year.... as well as doing bow because that is due 10 days into term................breathing slowly................

Leah.Midd

HSC
lislabella said:
study really hard because the trials are first week back and your half yearlies weren't assessable so you have no study note compiled for the first half of the year.... as well as doing bow because that is due 10 days into term................breathing slowly................

no!! TRIALS ARE OVER FOR ME. my half yearly's were my trials and i finished them last week of term so yeah....NO STUDY FOR ME!!

:p

get_born

Leah.Midd said:
no!! TRIALS ARE OVER FOR ME. my half yearly's were my trials and i finished them last week of term so yeah....NO STUDY FOR ME!!

:p
you are supposedly the luckiest person i know at the moment. :uhhuh:

oh yeah ive officially finished my VArt major work. just a few touchups but no big deal. :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
you are supposedly the luckiest person i know at the moment. :uhhuh:

oh yeah ive officially finished my VArt major work. just a few touchups but no big deal. :)
congrats. on finishing ur VArt... good luck with ur E.E.2 major work...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
VonDavis said:
I've hardly started .... And I'm doing sculpture ....

owned.

I'm nearly finished.

Mine is mad, i'll probably get into art express.

Suckers.

Leah.Midd

HSC
hmmm so much for me finishing my work these holidays lol last day of holidays and im about half way through it! ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im totally screwed!!

cate_7x

HSC
Half way through is good - I am suppose to have it finished in about a week and reckon im 1/5 through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)