BOW how are we all doing? (1 Viewer)

cate_7x

HSC
I hate my BOW - my idea is crap and technology is against me.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yup, ive only just started painting a little while ago... im stressing soooo bad.... i knew i shouldnt have done 3 subjects with MWs.... ARGH!!!!

get_born

PerfectByNature said:
yup, ive only just started painting a little while ago... im stressing soooo bad.... i knew i shouldnt have done 3 subjects with MWs.... ARGH!!!!
im doing two subjects with major works...and im dieing...hate to see what your going through!

shortie_689

HSC
yeah i did two i did dt and art...
but i managed
i finished my art majorwork early
therefore leavin my art prac lessons to do my dt major work

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
i Have three majors ..... Art, Drama and ext 2 .... All of them are still in process

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
VonDavis said:
i Have three majors ..... Art, Drama and ext 2 .... All of them are still in process
yeah, thats what i have, but then its kinda like 2 in Drama, cos of the individual and the group...

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
what form of media is everyone using .....
I am doing a collection of works (sculpture and photography)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
paintings... three... ill post the pics maybe... im painting these three photos of me and my friends over the years...

Mishelli

HSC
_blank said:
arghh...wat?! near finishing? no way...I planned on finishing during the y11to12 holidays but that went nowhere...I've now done about 1/3 but its quite crap and needs tons of refinement!

Is anyone else doing another subject with another major work too? I'm doing 4U english and art - which BOTH have major works - due around the same time! =.=
I'm doing Art with a major, Txtiles with a major, and drama which has two major works ahhhh goin crazy, will fail HSC and end up on the dole........

get_born

PerfectByNature said:
paintings... three... ill post the pics maybe... im painting these three photos of me and my friends over the years...
hey that would be cool.

buckley

HSC
im doing six canvases and im also doing a sculpture. i havnt finished any yet but im kinda doing four at the same time, i go to the same skool as last_chance and i also thought we had to do six metres. four of my canvases are over one metre squared and the other two are just under. the problem is we werent allowed to start our work unless we had completely finished coming up with our idea and now i cant cut anything out because it would ruin my idea.

hey i also want to know if anyone is allowed to take their bow home and do them in their own time because we arnt! athough she has let us for only this weekend, she says its not allowed by the bos.

im also doing eng ext 2 as well.

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
buckley said:
hey i also want to know if anyone is allowed to take their bow home and do them in their own time because we arnt! athough she has let us for only this weekend, she says its not allowed by the bos.
Well I get one prac lesson a week to do my painting and then I take it homw that afternoon, work on it whenever i get the chance at home then bring it back to shcool on the mornign we have the prac lesson. I think my teacher just feels orry for us tho cos not many people seem to have started.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
we aren't supposed to do all of it at home... we were told is essential to do work at home because there isn't enough time, i haven't done any at school as of yet.
At certain times during the year when we have assessments or whatever we have to bring in every piece we have - even if we don't like it, and our teacher sits down and goes through it all and then we get a mark for how its going so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)