Brawl (1 Viewer)

Draco

HSC
Lucas's PK Thunder ftw
Lucas and Ness in general FTW. Not really =(

Hello there! I love Brawl, love it so much in fact that I decided to get in to it competitively a few years back (yay going to tournaments! :D).

I can tell you where any character you can name from Brawl is on the 'tier list' (for those who don't know, a list of the best characters to the worst), for anyone that's interested.

Guess I felt inclined to post here because Brawl is a really big part of my life right now hehe. =)

Umm, anyway, hope to talk about Brawl or maybe meet people online! ^_^

seanieg89

HSC
Bump. Anyone want to resurrect this thread and get some wifi going? It would be cool if we could get enough people to start up an online league or something.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
me + lucas = op (unless youre some cheap shet like ike... and kirby^ :biggrin:)

seanieg89

HSC
Ill see after HSC. Havent played online in ages... Is it possible to arrange a tourney online?
Sure, we would all need to go into an internet chat room or something and from there I would be able to announce brackets and stuff. I doubt we would get enough people interested though...

lolwot

HSC
Sure, we would all need to go into an internet chat room or something and from there I would be able to announce brackets and stuff. I doubt we would get enough people interested though...
Sign me up lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
my bro is insane at this game

he fked the state and everyone is dameing cos he got state rank

I love using Kirby though I'm not good at this game tho

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i would defs be up for this after my exams and could get a few of my mates in if u needa fill the bracket, only problem being the connection issue i had last time where i could only really connect with lolwot

seanieg89

HSC
my bro is insane at this game

he fked the state and everyone is dameing cos he got state rank

I love using Kirby though I'm not good at this game tho
fked the state? which tournament did he win?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)