Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (3 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
whiterabbit said:
What the flying fuck?
Her sentence is extremely lenient. Many have received the death penalty.

Them vs. us.
That's just a stupid mentality to take. The Indonesians, they don't have REAL justice because they're different to us.
How many lives can 4.1kg of marijuana ruin?
4.1 Kg of weed, thats 9.03886 pounds = 144.62176 Ounces
Thats:
4100 sticks ( if stick is a gram)
144 aprox ounce bags

That can only get 4100 or 8200 ppl stoned, its not that bad really i guess, its not herion, thats something

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I agree,yes it can be powerful.. but at the end of the day the choice is still yours.
Refer to duelling example, relies on same principle, but utterly reprehensible to all of us except maybe tatoodguy.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Ok whatever then.
"FREE MARTIN BRYANT!!!"
You're meant to be rather bright, so stop stooping to such pathetic examples/arguments. They should be beneath you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Korn said:
4.1 Kg of weed, thats 9.03886 pounds = 144.62176 Ounces
Thats:
4100 sticks ( if stick is a gram)
144 aprox ounce bags

That can only get 4100 or 8200 ppl stoned, its not that bad really i guess, its not herion, thats something
It can get two people stoned 4000 times each. Ruining 2 peoples lives is worse than ruining half of one life.

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Of course not, did I say that?
whiterabbit said:
Stop missing the point and dwelling on relatively insignificant issues.
I can't believe I have to quote myself.

Please answer Asqy's questions. He is dying to know. He has been gradually dying since yesterday, infuriated by statements made by morons such as yourself.

In the meantime, I refuse to talk to you until you read all of the posts, instead of relying on the Telegraph as your only source of information. Please read them. Yes. All twenty or so pages.

I'm begging you. Read them. Please.

(That is, provided you can read)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
hey oz girl are you like going to answer any of the questions?
i'll have a look another day, right now I've had enough and have to go

Generator

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Hope for the best? Why? that is based on the presumption she is innocent. That presumptiion has as much basis as me saying she is guilty as all hell.
Aren't people just allowed to be optimistic? Aren't they allowed to just have a sense of hope for the sake of it, whether or not it is based on solid reasoning? You yourself have admitted that you are on the fence (as we all should be, and as am I), so surely it's not that hard to just accept the fact that perhaps some people may be willing to take that extra steep, whether it is valid or not?

Australia would be better served, it she is guilty, if they accepted that that fear is unfounded.
I agree.

Why do you hope she is innocent? Isnt that inconsequential?

The penality is harsh. But when you go to a country you are under its laws.

I dont think many people would be hoping the non citizens locked up in Australian gaols were innocent.
I would hope that anyone faced with a possible death penalty is innocent, Asquithain. Are you trying to suggest that I should be ashamed of such a stance?

Believe it or not, but not everyone is as rational or as legally competent as you. I hope that one dy you realise this and accept it as something that just is.

Edit: There is a difference between hope and thinking/knowing (in my mind, anyway).

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
I can't believe I have to quote myself.

Please answer Asqy's questions. He is dying to know. He has been gradually dying since yesterday, infuriated by statements made by morons such as yourself.

In the meantime, I refuse to talk to you until you read all of the posts, instead of relying on the Telegraph as your only source of information. Please read them. Yes. All twenty or so pages.

I'm begging you. Read them. Please.

(That is, provided you can read)
Your a moron...
Are you Asquithians spokesperson now?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit stop quoting yourself when you can't think of anything else to say.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
They have a moderator on that site? What does he do? sit around making sure that only raving fanatics that want to see bali destroyed by another tsunami get to post?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
omg that site
lol..does anybody know her favourite colour ?
that was a thread
wtf..
Was that a trolled thread or legit?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Asquithian said:
please....pretty please. I need to know.

I may even start protesting to get her release if you can tell me
Maybe she doesnt want to repeat what I have said that are reasons for considering her innocence (however unlikely or likely)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
They have a moderator on that site? What does he do? sit around making sure that only raving fanatics that want to see bali destroyed by another tsunami get to post?
Precisely.

v sia

HSC
Oh i just found out recently that Corby's Dad and 1 of her siblings was charged for Marijuana ( possession or selling , 1 of em )

She did it i tell ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)