Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
withoutaface said:
Are those guys in your sig homosexual partners by any chance?
is that all you got? about my sig
lmao no they aint faggets, one's a radio host and the other is a rapper
......learn!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bitchgirl said:
is that all you got? about my sig
lmao no they aint faggets, one's a radio host and the other is a rapper
......learn!
Why, then, are they puckering up?
EDIT: And I've got plenty on you, but I'd prefer to take my own angle on an argument, and everyone else is doing a fine job of putting shit on the contents of your posts.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
danie said:
not trying to be a hard ass says the user with the name "bitchgirl"... the irony.

why don't you offer something constructive rather than relying on baseless asumptions fuelled by biased media reports.
i dont rely on media reports, i put this into my own thoughts
to this situation, yep we all have different opinions to this.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
withoutaface said:
Why, then, are they puckering up?
EDIT: And I've got plenty on you, but I'd prefer to take my own angle on an argument, and everyone else is doing a fine job of putting shit on the contents of your posts.
nope they just posin', and u've got plenty of me?
and takin' me on by my sig instead?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bitchgirl said:
nope they just posin', and u've got plenty of me?
and takin' me on by my sig instead?
As I said, everyone else has attacked your argument, and in your typical moronic way, you've justified your argument by saying "We're all entitled to our own opinions". Yes we are, but if you're going to post in here you should be able to back them up.

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
spell check said:
as citizens of the world i think we are entitled to have opinions on whether or not laws are too extreme or draconian

for example i think having the death penalty or life imprisonment for importing marijuana is ridiculously harsh, just like i could look back in history and saw laws allowing rape within marriage were ridiculous

law isn't some holy thing that you mustn't question, they're just words put together by a bunch of people that have the backing of the state's monopoly on the use of violence
You're right. We can have opinions on other countries' laws. But we should respect it. We have no idea why they have the harsh law, so we are in no position to demand them to change it.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
withoutaface said:
As I said, everyone else has attacked your argument, and in your typical moronic way, you've justified your argument by saying "We're all entitled to our own opinions". Yes we are, but if you're going to post in here you should be able to back them up.
so everyone has attacked on me for sayin' she's innocent
what is this? the anti-opinion thread?
my typical moronic way? uhh ok lmao

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
bitchgirl said:
so everyone has attacked on me for sayin' she's innocent
what is this? the anti-opinion thread?
my typical moronic way? uhh ok lmao
Anti-opinion? No.

Anti-uninformed-person-who-jumps-to-conclusions-without-any-decent-arguments (eg. you)? Yes!

We criticise people who think she's guilty 100% too, if you bothered to look at the whole thread....

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I honestly believe she is innocent so I was shocked by the verdict and her reaction broke my heart.

Whilst I'm not expert on Indonesian law, the judges reasons and attempts at justifying why he put her in prison angered me.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Well if that's no reason for a pre-emptive strike, then what is?

spell check

HSC
Wesnat said:
You're right. We can have opinions on other countries' laws. But we should respect it. We have no idea why they have the harsh law, so we are in no position to demand them to change it.
why should we respect them?

the entire world should strive for just laws

HSC
spell check said:
as citizens of the world i think we are entitled to have opinions on whether or not laws are too extreme or draconian

for example i think having the death penalty or life imprisonment for importing marijuana is ridiculously harsh, just like i could look back in history and saw laws allowing rape within marriage were ridiculous

law isn't some holy thing that you mustn't question, they're just words put together by a bunch of people that have the backing of the state's monopoly on the use of violence
I understand. But hopefully you can understand that i am put on the defensive when someone like bitchgirl makes a statement like "if she was guilty she should've received 5 years in jail instead of 20".

There wasn't even an attempt to paraphrase it into opinion. Not even "i think" or "personally".

Instead i get *smh smh you idiot smh* as a supposed validation of everything she says. Am i supposed to read through everything the Sydney Morning Herald has ever wrote to see how she is forming her opinions?

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Whilst I'm not expert on Indonesian law, the judges reasons and attempts at justifying why he put her in prison angered me.
The defence's reasons and attempts to defend Corby are weak in comparison.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Wesnat said:
The defence's reasons and attempts to defend Corby are weak in comparison.
Blah, I had a whole reply written out and BOS fucked up. In short, I heard that the judge used God as an attempt to justify his ruling. I won't question or say bad about the man's faith, but as a judge I do believe he should have based his ruling on evidence and the facts, or as you say lack there of, rather than a higher power. That's what angered me most.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh my reply did turn out. Well, fair enough. I can only hope she wins her appeal.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
yeah everything is gettin' tough huh
i've got a email address from people to join this site.
BanBali.com
wonder what people gonna say?
right or wrong for the site??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)