Breaking the law or: how I learned to stop worrying and dressing like a 14 year old (2 Viewers)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Re: How to dress up as a 14 year old?

^ are u a guy or girl

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A

wear a cartoon hoodie with shorts and Velcro shoes. (bright colours IMO are childish) carry a novelty backpack and don't go on your phone too much, if you do, always pretend to call your mum. Instead of a watch, switch it up with a Ben10 watch. Don't drink coffee, redbull or beer, take a pop tops with a happy meal.

Chubbeh

HSC

Have anime-ish hair (or at least messy bed hair)

madharris

HSC
N/A

Dress up in a school uniform. They'll still ask you, but 99% of the time they'll give you a warning.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A

^how does gymnastics make you short?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A

im pretty sure cops can only fine u if your 16 or above, so OP you don't need a 14 yr old look, 15 is fine.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Why can't you get concession?

Accusing them of being "mean" doesn't tell us anything.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

Because there was some misunderstanding in my enrolment, he just said to me "Come back on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday" which I assume, he is politely telling me "You will never get concession".
Why can't you get concession?

Accusing them of being "mean" doesn't tell us anything.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

You think so? I might so to Target tomorrow and buy some clothes. Most 14 yr olds buy their clothes from Target or K-Mart. I have a Casio calculator watch, is that fine?

wear a cartoon hoodie with shorts and Velcro shoes. (bright colours IMO are childish) carry a novelty backpack and don't go on your phone too much, if you do, always pretend to call your mum. Instead of a watch, switch it up with a Ben10 watch. Don't drink coffee, redbull or beer, take a pop tops with a happy meal.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Because there was some misunderstanding in my enrolment, he just said to me "Come back on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday" which I assume, he is politely telling me "You will never get concession".
They just don't deny people like that.

Go back and ask or email them.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

I went back today and they said the same thing. These people are mean. Now they tell me that "concession are not ready till Feburary".

I don't want to ask my parents for money because I'm forbidden to talk about money. I guess that I have to walk from my house to uni if I don't want to buy train tickets. It would take 3 hrs to walk one way from my house to uni if I don't want to kill by $5 by spending Adult tickets. Or I can sneak into uni overnight and sleep there.

They just don't deny people like that.

Go back and ask or email them.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I went back today and they said the same thing. These people are mean. Now they tell me that "concession are not ready till Feburary".

I don't want to ask my parents for money because I'm forbidden to talk about money. I guess that I have to walk from my house to uni if I don't want to buy train tickets. It would take 3 hrs to walk one way from my house to uni if I don't want to kill by $5 by spending Adult tickets. Or I can sneak into uni overnight and sleep there.
That's because they are not.

IIRC you can still use your school concession until February.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

I am prepared for them to say "no" again. Therefore I have to prepare a sleeping bag just incase I need to stay a uni. But considering that I live 3 hrs away one way, I mostly I will stay for a week at uni, then come back on weekend to live at my house. I will sleep under the computer desk if need be, mostly likely where the security won't detect me.

Do they have showers at uni? I don't want to clean myself using the tap water or the rain. I don't want to have to clean myself in the rain :(

Last edited:

KitchenSinky

HSC

I am prepared for them to say "no" again. Therefore I have to prepare a sleeping bag just incase I need to stay a uni. But considering that I live 3 hrs away one way, I mostly I will stay for a week at uni, then come back on weekend to live at my house. I will sleep under the computer desk if need be, mostly likely where the security won't detect me.

Do they have showers at uni? I don't want to clean myself using the tap water or the rain. I don't want to have to clean myself in the rain :(
Not sure if troll or autist. I'm leaning towards autist.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

ur concession from last year is valid till march

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)