Breaking the law or: how I learned to stop worrying and dressing like a 14 year old (1 Viewer)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Re: Breaking the law or: how I learned to stop worrying and dressing like a 14 year o

Checked my ticket, asked for my concession, gave them my uni ID and because I go to uni in QLD, said I'm not entitled to student fares because transport is a state run thing.

After all that I got a neat little fine.

Cityrail <3

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Re: Breaking the law or: how I learned to stop worrying and dressing like a 14 year o

awwww <3 :D

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Gotta love Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove reference. Great work admin guys! :)

Last edited:

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How to dress up as a 14 year old?

I am prepared for them to say "no" again. Therefore I have to prepare a sleeping bag just incase I need to stay a uni. But considering that I live 3 hrs away one way, I mostly I will stay for a week at uni, then come back on weekend to live at my house. I will sleep under the computer desk if need be, mostly likely where the security won't detect me.

Do they have showers at uni? I don't want to clean myself using the tap water or the rain. I don't want to have to clean myself in the rain :(
The rain however does rain in April and May. But I heard its really cold in then. I will probably have to run to the heater soon after I shower in the rain. This is going to be a bad experience. Just because of the mean people in the concession unit. they are devils and will not have good lives.
Nuff said.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
wear a cartoon hoodie with shorts and Velcro shoes. (bright colours IMO are childish) carry a novelty backpack and don't go on your phone too much, if you do, always pretend to call your mum. Instead of a watch, switch it up with a Ben10 watch. Don't drink coffee, redbull or beer, take a pop tops with a happy meal.
lol. I like ur creativity.

Not sure if troll or autist. I'm leaning towards autist.
KitchenSinky makes a valid point for once.

shit troll 0/10
+1

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

I will go to target or kmart today at my nearest and buy what ever looks what a 14yr would buy. Do 14yr buy a kmart or do they buy from westfield?

thanks.

I can't wait for engineering at uni. Its good because i meet new people and friends who would like to help and play with joey. who here is ready for uni? i am!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

You should put your 14yo clothes money into tickets instead.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

I never seen such bizarre ideas from an OP before, dressing up to look like a 14 year old to avoid capture... showering in the rain... :D

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

I never seen such bizarre ideas from an OP before, dressing up to look like a 14 year old to avoid capture... showering in the rain... :D
Austrollia is a strange land

madharris

HSC
N/A

I can't wait for engineering at uni. Its good because i meet new people and friends who would like to help and play with joey. who here is ready for uni? i am!
I think most people in uni would rather be friends with someone who looks like they're supposed to be in uni, rather than year 8 :p

KwitchY

HSC
N/A

Mini skirts and tops with push ups. Thats how. Gosssshhh...

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC

Good luck with finding ppl that will make friends with a 'person' who sleeps under the desks in the computer lab....

Galapagos

HSC
N/A

OP: you will get caught by campus security and potentially get in the shit for tresspassing. If you're willing to do all this, then you should be able to handle speaking with your parents.

Last edited:

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC

or otherwise U could stop trolling and attempt to lead a relatively normal life...

but ROLF at this thread!!!!!!

Twin Pistons

HSC
Uni Grad

I will go to target or kmart today at my nearest and buy what ever looks what a 14yr would buy. Do 14yr buy a kmart or do they buy from westfield?

thanks.

Sorry to tell you this buddy but you are retarded and that's a fact. How can you assume people will "like to help and play with" you if you don't know them well enough yet?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

I'm changed to UTS last week I got a offer from UTS. I'm not doing UWS anymore. I chose UTS because they are building a new building for Engineering students which is said to be really really good. I think I have to return the UWS iPad back now but I opened it and used it. Do I need to return it or do keep it because I'm not at UWS anymore, I'm at UTS.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

I looked at the terms and conditions for the Ipad at UWS:

Students accepting an iPad are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Offer and acknowledge and understand that the rights granted in Clause 5 above will cease immediately and they will be required to return the iPad to UWS or UWSCollege if they withdraw their enrolment or otherwise do not continue their studies after the census date relevant to the session in which the student received an iPad. For the relevant census dates, please refer to the UWS Census Dates webpage or UWSCollege Census Dates webpage.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Students who have enrolled and received an iPad and who subsequently withdraw or cease studies with UWS or UWSCollege must ensure that, in addition to returning their iPad, they must formally resign from their course of study at UWS or UWSCollege. Failure to resign formally from UWS or UWS College will result in financial liability and academic penalties. For more information, view the UWS Enrolment Policy available at http://www.uws.edu.au/policy/policy_dds and the UWSCollege Enrolment Policy available at http://policies.uws.edu.au/view.current.php?id=00019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)